home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-19-2018, 09:24 AM   #21
noreen99
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csstingray View Post
I am successfully registered for TL May 30! It took about 5 minutes—I followed the link in the email I received. You will need your member # and resort confirmation # handy. I did get an error message about halfway through, but refreshed the page and was able to continue. I already have my confirmation email in my inbox.
Took a bit but we are booked see you there! lol you wanna carpool...
noreen99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 09:26 AM   #22
Csstingray
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreen99 View Post
Took a bit but we are booked see you there!
Hooray! Canít wait!
Csstingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 09:27 AM   #23
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Quote:
Took a bit but we are booked see you there!
I'm on hold. Online not working for me. Shocker...
Old 04-19-2018, 09:34 AM   #24
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Did any of you have to call? She keeps telling me to keep trying online. I have explained to her I didn't receive the email yesterday, and it isn't working. I kep getting the following eroor message, "Please correct the following errors:
Either your Member ID Number or Resort Confirmation Number does not match our records. If you have more than one reservation number, please try again using an alternate reservation number." IT and MS at its finest.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:37 AM   #25
Scubagirl93
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick View Post
I'm on hold. Online not working for me. Shocker...
Oh bummer. Hopefully you donít have to wait on hold too long.

I registered ok, no issues.

We are going on the 30th and canít wait. Itís our first time at one of the water parks and our first event.

Last edited by Scubagirl93; 04-19-2018 at 10:20 AM.
Scubagirl93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 09:38 AM   #26
noreen99
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Did any of you have to call? She keeps telling me to keep trying online. I have explained to her I didn't receive the email yesterday, and it isn't working. I kep getting the following eroor message, "Please correct the following errors:
Either your Member ID Number or Resort Confirmation Number does not match our records. If you have more than one reservation number, please try again using an alternate reservation number." IT and MS at its finest.
I had copied and pasted confirmation # and kept getting same error message...seems when i pasted it in it gave an extra space...soon as i corrected that right in

Hope it works for you
noreen99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 09:40 AM   #27
Scubagirl93
Studio

Quote:
No, I didnít have to call. I used the link in the email I got yesterday (actually got two emails) and had no problems with the member and reservation numbers matching. Hope they are able to help you get through it...without too much hassle.
Scubagirl93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 09:40 AM   #28
Kevin79
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
I get the same error. I do have multiple reservations but get the same error regardless of which confirmation number I try.
Kevin79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 09:41 AM   #29
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Quote:
I had copied and pasted confirmation # and kept getting same error message...seems when i pasted it in it gave an extra space...soon as i corrected that right in

Hope it works for you
No dice for me. I have manually typed in both, copy/pasted, tried everything. Nothing is working for me. To say that Disney IT hates me is a gross understatement.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:46 AM   #30
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Now, she is trying to tell me it is because I am staying onsite with non-eligible resale points. I explained to her that doesn't matter because members staying on cash can book now, and I can't. They are using no points, let alone "eligible points", and they can book, but I can't. I am an eligible member staying onsite, so I should be able to book regardless of how I am staying there. Why do we have to educate them?!? Waiting on a supervisor. Seriously, why can't anything be easy?