home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 08:28 AM   #241
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfinavacano View Post
If I buy an annual pass online... do I have to wait three days for MM to kick in after activating it at WDW?

Also, if that rule applies, and I activate one AP prior yet someone else's MB is scanned in my party who didn't activate theirs till that day, does that matter as long as I am the main person on the reservation?

Thanks!
You are not getting Memory Maker when you purchase an Annual Pass that has the PhotoPass download entitlement. While they function similarly, they are two totally different products.

With Memory Maker, you have limited download and photo expiration windows. The download window is 30 days from date of first download and photos expire 45 dates from date taken.

With a AP with the PhotoPass download entitlement, the download and photo expiration windows are 1 year from date taken.

Both products allow you to view/download photos & ride videos for every MDE profile you manage as well as any connected friends that allow you to view/purchase their pictures.

JaxFLBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 05:01 PM   #242
yanylove
Studio

Okay. Here is really stupid question....
We decided to do short trip in the last minute decision.
We will be at WDW for 4 nights but only going to park for 2 days so I bought two days ticket (no hopper). I assume if we want to, we can go to MK in the morning and take a break at the pool and should be able to go back to see the fireworks on the same day. But I want to double check before I try it. Thanks!
yanylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM   #243
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanylove View Post
Okay. Here is really stupid question....
We decided to do short trip in the last minute decision.
We will be at WDW for 4 nights but only going to park for 2 days so I bought two days ticket (no hopper). I assume if we want to, we can go to MK in the morning and take a break at the pool and should be able to go back to see the fireworks on the same day. But I want to double check before I try it. Thanks!

Correct, you can return to the same park on the same day.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:41 PM   #244
beemertec
Two Bedroom

Default 2 Bedroom

OK. I know this is silly, and I searched but couldn't find an answer. How many posts do I need to become 2 bedroom?

I ask because we are staying in a 2BR for our visit in September instead of the usual 1BR, and I want my status at MO to match the room I am in.

Now who is obsessed?

beemertec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:43 PM   #245
TexasChick
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemertec View Post
OK. I know this is silly, and I searched but couldn't find an answer. How many posts do I need to become 2 bedroom?

I ask because we are staying in a 2BR for our visit in September instead of the usual 1BR, and I want my status at MO to match the room I am in.

Now who is obsessed?
I think it is 475 or 476.
Old 03-23-2017, 02:53 PM   #246
pdude81
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick View Post
I think it is 475 or 476.
Looks like 476

http://www.mouseowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2240
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:45 PM   #247
Kayhollywood
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default 2BR standard view VGF or 2BR lake view BLT?

How bad is the standard view at VGF? I'm wondering if it's worth the extra 37 pts over the 6 nights we're staying in the fall. VGF is 37 pts more than BLT. It will be me, hubby, 2yo, and my mom.
Kayhollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:54 PM   #248
fdcholakian
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Visiting other resorts!

Hello everyone!!
I'm new here at the forums!
Planning my first trip to WDW as an adult (last time I went there was in 1999 when I was 9yo, so I didn't have to plan a thing)...

I've been reading a lot and have one VERY STUPID QUESTION:

If you are staying at one resort, can you go and dine in another one?
Or merely take a tour around the grounds of it just to know how it is?

Thanks!!
fdcholakian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 04:00 PM   #249
RweTHEREyet
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayhollywood View Post
How bad is the standard view at VGF? I'm wondering if it's worth the extra 37 pts over the 6 nights we're staying in the fall. VGF is 37 pts more than BLT. It will be me, hubby, 2yo, and my mom.
I prefer the standard view at VGF over the Lake View.

Our first standard view we overlooked the fountain between the villas and the main building. To the right we could see the beach area and more of the main building and to the left we could see the monorail as it pulled in to the VGF stop.

Our VGF Lake views we could see the wedding pavilion, the Polynesian and the water. I would not spend the extra points for Lake View if I could get the standard view.

We own at BLT as well, and there we prefer the Lake View. Theme Park view gives you a lot of parking lot before you see the MK. With the Lake View you can see all activities on the lake, including parasailing, watching the ferry when it comes in in the morning, etc. We always choose that over the TP view.

RweTHEREyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 04:01 PM   #250
pdude81
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdcholakian View Post
Hello everyone!!
I'm new here at the forums!
Planning my first trip to WDW as an adult (last time I went there was in 1999 when I was 9yo, so I didn't have to plan a thing)...

I've been reading a lot and have one VERY STUPID QUESTION:

If you are staying at one resort, can you go and dine in another one?
Or merely take a tour around the grounds of it just to know how it is?

Thanks!!
For the most part you don't even have to be staying on site to to eat at a resort or walk around it, although you need a valid magic band to get into some pools and lounges at the resorts if you wanted to check those out.
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote