home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 09:41 PM   #721
disneymomof2
Grand Villa

Thanks....we're excited about it!

Quiet evening here... I went to workout and catch up on MO and there was nothing to catch up on.... Just did an easy workout tonight. Still congested. It seems to move from my sinuses to my throat, back to my sinuses....

ME DH DS19 DD16
disneymomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:42 PM   #722
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof2 View Post
The good news today
1) after only 11 days, we found out today we passed ROFR on a VGF contract!
2) My bracket at work is in 1st place....with 13 of 16 teams still left live!! Sorry Jeff, Villanova busted half of one of my brackets. I had them making it to the final 4.... the other half of that bracket is still getting me points, for now.

Jeff - on the success of Beef & Beer....sounds like more beer.....

Karl - start that vacation count down! Can't wait to hear what you think of the mask....

Congratulations (again), Pam!

Thanks, Jeff! Glad the party went well.

Tomorrow breakfast in the Castle with my only Magic Kingdom time of this trip, then Rivers of Light viewing with some Animal Kingdom time in the afternoon/evening. Not expecting too much, just glad to have another nighttime show.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:48 PM   #723
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Good evening everyone.

Pam, it is quiet around here.

Brian, have fun tomorrow....better than being at work any day.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:31 PM   #724
Indy
Add-on Aficionado

Thanks Pam, will do !! ... and Congrats on ROFR and first place .... very Cool .... again feel better soon

Sue feel better soon, I thought I read that ?? .. if so

Brian I've never had breakfast in the Castle before, had lunch and dinner .... I bet with a granddaughter that will change .... Enjoy tomorrow ... be interesting to see what you you think of Rivers of Lights and all

Good evening Kelly

Yep ... about that time .... Goodnight Gracie

Hey Julie, you may already know, but just in case, they found both of Bradys jerseys .... a working press fellow from Mexico ... the FBI caught him

OK ... Goodnight Gracie

WDW
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:34 PM   #725
suecait
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
I could easily live without seeing another day in the 90s ever again. Sounds like hell to me no matter what time of year.

Glad overall it sounded like an enjoyable trip, Sue. As for your daughter's friend, no shorts, no swimming, hmmm... If I was a lot more reckless in my early 20s I might be scared, haha.

Pam, you're always welcome to share the freaking Monday honors. As for today's agenda, moving over to Saratoga Springs this afternoon. So will finish packing up shortly and take my bags down to bell services for transfer over.

Then some more Epcot time started by another breakfast with my Princesses. Have lunch scheduled at Paddlefish to get me over there to check in, we'll see if I have a room.

Ended up seeing Sue (suejen) and her husband Mike and their middle son at Jelly Rolls last night, which was originally going to be tonight. So now tonight we're doing dinner and drinks at Disney Springs, ended up working quite well with being at Boardwalk last night and being at Saratoga Springs today.
Sounds like a great time so far! Enjoy your day tomorrow and hope you are enjoying tonight too!

I agree 90s (especially at WDW) is a bit much. WE don't get too many of them here. But I would gladly split the difference. We were in the 50s today but are expecting a 15 degree drop tomorrow. I'd gladly take some more heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
PS ... DQ (Dairy Queen) headquarters in Minnesota (? Minneapolis) is giving out Free Ice Cream today in honor of Spring
Now you tell me!

Quote:
The good news today
2) My bracket at work is in 1st place....with 13 of 16 teams still left live!! Sorry Jeff, Villanova busted half of one of my brackets. I had them making it to the final 4.... the other half of that bracket is still getting me points, for now.
Congrats!! On both counts but mostly the first.

Quote:
Thanks....we're excited about it!

Quiet evening here... I went to workout and catch up on MO and there was nothing to catch up on.... Just did an easy workout tonight. Still congested. It seems to move from my sinuses to my throat, back to my sinuses....
I know that feeling. Mine started in the sinuses and plugged ears (which I don't get much). Which kinda had me worried on the plane ride home. They did hurt the last 30 minutes and I felt I couldn't hear well when we landed. Finally popped when I blew my nose about an hour after we landed. But I later started to think about it, maybe that would have been a good thing for the concert. Then moved to my chest. Now my chest feels good but its back up to the sinuses. I'm hoping it is just a circle and is leaving the way it came. I can hope right?

Hope your feeling better soon!

I think a few people are needing

Reading today's post sure makes me feel I missed some stuff. Beef & beer...sounds like it went well Jeff so congrats even though I don't know the details. I would have been fine with the beer running out as long as there was

After my boss gave me a Cutie to eat today trying to pump vitamin C into me I decided I didn't have enough blood orange margaritas while on vacation. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:55 AM   #726
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
Good evening everyone.

Pam, it is quiet around here.

Brian, have fun tomorrow....better than being at work any day.

Thanks, Kelly! Agreed completely. But then a day of nothing is better than being at work...

Thanks, Karl and Sue!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:30 AM   #727
cheyenne
Add-on Aficionado

Morning all.

Ok this is very odd. Just now I received an email from DVC. A welcome to the club email with a one time activation code for the member website. Huh? Of course I immediately went to the member website & I can still log into my account. Did anyone else receive this email?

Brian - looking forward to your thoughts on ROL. I didn't make it last trip. I've heard so so reviews from a couple different friends.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #728
PAJD
Grand Villa

Quote:
The good news today

Jeff - on the success of Beef & Beer....sounds like more beer.....

Karl - start that vacation count down! Can't wait to hear what you think of the mask....
Congrats Pam!! Yeah, Villanova busted a lot of brackets, including mine . O well, they'll be back.

Yep, Pam and Sue, unless the bartenders were skimming and storing beer for their own use, we had a lot of thirsty folks! Did not run out of wine though. Fortunately bought boxed wine, so it'll last longer. Sue, the beef and beer was to try to raise $ for my son's baseball team. The trip to cooperstown is really expensive, so the 12YO team usually does a lot of fundraising. We're not crazy about doing that, so we hoped for one big successful one, and it definitely was.

Crazy story about Brady's jersey. FBI?? Wow.

Hope you enjoy the breakfast and the show Brian!

Julie, that's pretty strange. Wonder what that's all about???

Track practice last night went well. Snow melted, and we were able to get on the track. Had to practice in the parking lot on Friday. Less than 2 weeks out from the first meet. DD looked pretty good. Hope you all have a great day!

MOD 122
PAJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:51 AM   #729
cheyenne
Add-on Aficionado

Not that anyone here will likely be booking a cash rate but CCV is now available for booking on Disney's site. And remember how I said I asked if the studios with tubs vs. showers would be a bookable category & was told no by request only? Wrong! Walk in shower is listed as a bookable category. Would be so nice to get accurate information from guides. I can't imagine it wouldn't also be a bookable category on the member site if you can book it that way on cash.

Gotta run. DH's birthday today. Lots to do.

Have a good day all.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:17 AM   #730
PAJD
Grand Villa

Happy Birthday to DH, Julie!

MOD 122
PAJD is offline   Reply With Quote