home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-11-2018, 11:43 AM   #1
dvf_diva
Grand Villa

Default Best number for calling ticket technical support?

All this talk of raising prices has me looking over the tickets I have left and I noticed two glitches. Do any of you have the direct line to Disney's ticket tech support? I have called the WDW-4357 line before but they always end up having me call a different department to iron out the issues.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share you secret CM's phone number and extension! LOL

Thanks, MO

Feb 2019 VGF
May 2019 VGF
June 2019 BLT
Aug 2019 Celebrity Eclipse to Alaska
Oct 2019 Disney Magic DVC Member Cruise -- waitlist
Nov 2019 AKL - tentative
Feb 2020 Disney Fantasy - tentative
dvf_diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:02 PM   #2
disneydre@ming
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I was given this email address to use after I found an irregularity in the end date associated with an annual pass: ticket.usage@disneyworld.com

They spent a week investigating and then gave us a case number to reference at a theme park guest services location where the expiration date will be corrected. I hope...and have faith that this will happen in June on our next visit Good luck!!
Old 02-11-2018, 02:03 PM   #3
MagicJourneys
Two Bedroom

I resigned myself a long time ago to the fact that the first person I speak to will never, ever be able to help me. The first person you speak to has no more special system access than you do yourself and are simply the first line of defense against people who are completely clueless. You just need to let them go through their standard script before they "escalate" your problem to the next level, at which point you can actually start to get some real help.
MagicJourneys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:04 PM   #4
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Try this one for existing ticket issues (407) 939-7523
Old 02-12-2018, 05:21 PM   #5
dvf_diva
Grand Villa

Thank you all!
I’ve actually emailed the ticket usage address before, so that was the address I was indeed trying to find. Before I saw these replies, I ended up calling in to the regular ticket line, got tranferred twice and after 55 min on hold, I finally talked to a really fantastic CM who unraveled my problem — an issue from Jan 2014 that I discovered in 2015 and have been asking them to resolve for 2+ years. She was amazing but, unfortunately, does not have a dedicated extension she could give out.

What I learned from this is even that if you know *exactly* what went awry with tickets (we had one person’s tickets pulled from wrong set despite being properly prioritized), one CM may not get what the issue is despite having all the details in front of him and yet another CM can see the big picture clearly and fix the error. It’s just a matter of who you get to talk to, so don’t give up!

Feb 2019 VGF
May 2019 VGF
June 2019 BLT
Aug 2019 Celebrity Eclipse to Alaska
Oct 2019 Disney Magic DVC Member Cruise -- waitlist
Nov 2019 AKL - tentative
Feb 2020 Disney Fantasy - tentative
dvf_diva is offline   Reply With Quote