home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Site / Forum News and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 01:36 PM   #1
administrator
Ms. Personality

Default NO MORE "Member Website Down" Threads!

Okay, folks. The DVC Member website is down frequently enough that these threads are pretty much approaching useless.

If you find the member website down, please email member services or give them a call.

That's all. Thanks.
Old 06-22-2016, 01:44 PM   #2
avsheffi
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by administrator View Post
Okay, folks. The DVC Member website is down frequently enough that these threads are pretty much approaching useless.

If you find the member website down, please email member services or give them a call.

That's all. Thanks.
Yes ma'am.

Old 06-22-2016, 01:59 PM   #3
Bob Price
One Bedroom

Quote:

That's all. Thanks.
Could I respectfully disagree??? When I tried to log on today I immediately came here to see if other members of the community were experiencing the same problems. They were - which was of some comfort.

I did try the chat, phone call and email to DVC... but that was useless. Which may have caused me to run a little afoul this morning on other topics....

I totally understand if your response is "NO soup for you"
Old 06-22-2016, 02:06 PM   #4
SS04
Studio

That's the reason I started the thread Bob. I could care less about every other post ever made about the website. This was the 1st time it wasn't working when I was trying to book. I needed to know if it was just me or a problem everyone was having. This website was always the place to go just like you and I both did. I quess that is no longer the case.
Old 06-22-2016, 02:31 PM   #5
Bob Price
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS04 View Post
That's the reason I started the thread Bob. I could care less about every other post ever made about the website. This was the 1st time it wasn't working when I was trying to book. I needed to know if it was just me or a problem everyone was having. This website was always the place to go just like you and I both did. I quess that is no longer the case.

I know…. I have been on the member website for almost the past two weeks making reservations for next summer. Today was the first time I had any problems…. I thought it was an isolated problem…. I know people here complain a lot so I dropped by to see if there was a global issue… I was afraid to start a thread but when I saw yours I wanted to reassure you.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:22 PM   #6
goofy kc
Two Bedroom

I checked here this morning too.
Pulllleeezz can we keep em?
Old 06-22-2016, 03:29 PM   #7
administrator
Ms. Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS04 View Post
This website was always the place to go just like you and I both did.
With a whopping six posts since January -- and none for three years before that -- I guess you use MO quite frequently, then?
Old 06-22-2016, 03:54 PM   #8
Disnydad
Two Bedroom

Lightbulb

How bout if we just post when the site is up?

Too many WDW visits to count now that I live nearby part time, 1 DL trip & 5 Disney Cruises.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:02 PM   #9
goofy kc
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disnydad View Post
How bout if we just post when the site is up?
Old 06-22-2016, 04:41 PM   #10
SS04
Studio

Quote:
With a whopping six posts since January -- and none for three years before that -- I guess you use MO quite frequently, then?
Yep. I don't post very often. But I'm on here quite a bit. Everytime I'm looking for info I've found it here for years. Just like I was looking for today. And until today I've never really encountered an ignorant person. Just nice DVC owners like the ones who were looking for the same info as me this morning.
Closed Thread