home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-04-2018, 10:02 AM   #21
pdude81
Grand Villa

Until someone posts that they have received an email, I think we can all assume they haven't gone out yet
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 05:13 PM   #22
CAS9RN3
Studio

I just chatted Member services and was told this: We have not been told when the email will go out to Members. They can send it either tomorrow night with the link not becoming active until 9AM ET on Wednesday or they will send it Wednesday morning just prior to the link becoming active.

I can register myself and up to 5 others. I asked about tickets for my granddaughters, 2 and 3. Turns out I need a ticket for the 3 year old. It reads children younger than 3 don't need to be registered. DRATS!!!
CAS9RN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #23
MagicAllAroundUs
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAS9RN3 View Post
I just chatted Member services and was told this: We have not been told when the email will go out to Members. They can send it either tomorrow night with the link not becoming active until 9AM ET on Wednesday or they will send it Wednesday morning just prior to the link becoming active.

I can register myself and up to 5 others. I asked about tickets for my granddaughters, 2 and 3. Turns out I need a ticket for the 3 year old. It reads children younger than 3 don't need to be registered. DRATS!!!
I can help if you’re going July 16th

1990, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017

Home Resorts: BWV, BCV, AKV, SSR, BLT, PVB
MagicAllAroundUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 05:18 PM   #24
CAS9RN3
Studio

OMG, that would be fabulous!!!!! Yes, July 16th is what I am going to register for!!!!
Old 06-05-2018, 04:49 PM   #25
MMC1
Grand Villa

Another question for this MM at EPCOT July and November at DCA...
Will I be able to attend 2 events?
The registration information specifically says: One event date for each park per membership. If I have to choose only one event this year I would prob try for DCA later. Currently I do have DVC reservations for the July event at BLT.
Impossible to book VGC for November event but resort stay is not a requirement since registration opens for all DVC members at same time. I do have reservations for hotel on Harbor and wait listing for VGC but very little hope for that.
Anyway Do I have to choose one or the other for this years Magic? Thanks
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 04:53 PM   #26
pdude81
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC1 View Post
Another question for this MM at EPCOT July and November at DCA...
Will I be able to attend 2 events?
The registration information specifically says: One event date for each park per membership. If I have to choose only one event this year I would prob try for DCA later. Currently I do have DVC reservations for the July event at BLT.
Impossible to book VGC for November event but resort stay is not a requirement since registration opens for all DVC members at same time. I do have reservations for hotel on Harbor and wait listing for VGC but very little hope for that.
Anyway Do I have to choose one or the other for this years Magic? Thanks
The way I read that on the announcement page was that you could attend one at each park per membership. That is, you can't do two Epcot MM, but you can do Epcot and DCA if you manage to get both. If you're unsure, I'd just call MS and double check
Old 06-05-2018, 05:10 PM   #27
pdude81
Grand Villa

Update, just got the email.

This page has all the pertinent info and it looks like they just want our member number and confirmation.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go...t-magic-epcot/
Old 06-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #28
CAS9RN3
Studio

Me 2!!
Old 06-05-2018, 06:18 PM   #29
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Y’all will have to let us know if there are the same issues as before with staying on points that don’t have benefits or at a hotel even if you’re a member that does have benefits. It does state have a little bit different information though this time on the website, so here’s hoping they’ve fixed the issue and everyone can sign up online!
Old 06-05-2018, 11:37 PM   #30
Kerri jo
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdude81 View Post
The way I read that on the announcement page was that you could attend one at each park per membership. That is, you can't do two Epcot MM, but you can do Epcot and DCA if you manage to get both. If you're unsure, I'd just call MS and double check
This is correct - one per park per membership means you could attend one of the Epcot nights and one of the DCA nights. If you're looking for multiple nights within the same park, this is when having more than one membership # could have its perks
2018 ~ PVB & King Kamehameha Club Level (yes, totally worth it!), BLT; PVB; VGF; PVB; PVB; 2017 ~ SOG, PVB, BLT, PVB, AUL; 2016 ~ DLP, SOG; 2015 ~ DLR, SOG; 2014 ~ DLR, SOG; 2013 ~ BCV, VWL, AKV, SSR; 2012 ~ DLR, SOG; 2011 ~ DLR, SOG; 2010 ~ BCV, BWV; 2009 ~ BCV, BWV, OKW; 2008 ~ Poly; 2007 ~ POP, CSR, VBO; 2006 ~ DLR; 2005 ~ BWV, SOG, VWL, DLR; 2004 ~ SOG; 2003 ~ GF, Poly, Cont; 2002 ~ OKW; 2001 ~ THV; 1990s ~ AS; 1980s ~ FW, Cont.
Kerri jo is offline   Reply With Quote