home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-10-2018, 12:33 AM   #11
MMC1
Grand Villa

Horse Drawn Excursion- Holiday Sleigh Ride during month of December at Fort Wilderness
Reservations at 407 WDW-PLAY
I think they have 2 versions including a sleigh and another larger cheaper version that is more of a hayride type but with bench seating instead of sitting in hay. Not sure what to call it. Every year I want to do this and I never get it accomplished!
I also think they have a version for the month of October.
The description is on Disneysite under recreation but I googled search for sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:47 AM   #12
Nickys
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReagentGrade View Post
I thought TOTWL was limited to DVC members staying in in BLT on New year's Eve (because of limited occupancy).Did I get this wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
From the member website...

Blockout dates apply for Top of the World Lounge, including but not limited to: December 30 31, 2017; July 3 4, 2018; and December 30 31, 2018. Current operating hours are 6:00 PM to midnight.

So those night, you have to be staying at BLT.
Like anything else, it probably depends on how strictly they enforce it.
Arghhhh. Yes you're right! We had such a good time, there was I eager to tell Erring all about it!
Nickys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:49 AM   #13
Disney dreaming
Two Bedroom

Nope never too early.
Disney dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote