home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-27-2017, 04:36 PM   #391
JudieHopps
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineapplePrincess View Post
This is a Memory Maker question. I will be taking two trips this year. 1 with hubby and DD and the other with my mom and DD. If I purchase a memory maker, will it be good for both trips, or is it just a one trip thing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
It's only good for one trip.

It actually sounds like you should look into buying an annual pass. Memory Maker is included with annual passes so since you're going twice in a year it would provide you park entrance for both those trips plus Memory Maker for both those trips.

Yes, defiantly do the math for the annual pass.
Dvc/Florida residents gold pass is a great value depending on your plans.
Love memory maker/ photopass ... whatever it's called now!
JudieHopps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:17 AM   #392
ajc
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
It's only good for one trip.

It actually sounds like you should look into buying an annual pass. Memory Maker is included with annual passes so since you're going twice in a year it would provide you park entrance for both those trips plus Memory Maker for both those trips.
plus discounts (same as DVC membership though)
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #393
PineapplePrincess
Studio

I have a Gold Annual Pass, but I guess I wasn't aware that Memory Maker is included. I was under the impression that you just have access to your PhotoPass photos for a longer period of time, not that they are included. Thanks for the info!
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #394
DisneyPaPa
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Want to learn how to post Pictures of my trip

I am wanting to learn how to post pics (taken from my IPhone) for a trip report. How do I do that?

When I started the trip report it says "I do not have permission to post attachments"

Need help,

My favorite part of this forum is seeing and reading the trip reports. If I cant be at WDW I want to see other people having fun at WDW. I was hoping to show pics
Sept 2015
2016 Jan, April,Sept,Dec
DisneyPaPa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #395
pdude81
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPaPa View Post
I am wanting to learn how to post pics (taken from my IPhone) for a trip report. How do I do that?

When I started the trip report it says "I do not have permission to post attachments"

Need help,

My favorite part of this forum is seeing and reading the trip reports. If I cant be at WDW I want to see other people having fun at WDW. I was hoping to show pics
You can upload them somewhere else (photobucket,flickr, fb, etc) and use the image button when creating your post and paste in the URL to your image. Then it will show up on the page. Some sites it can be tricky to get the picture URL as opposed to the page URL, but I'm sure you can figure it out.
pdude81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:37 AM   #396
DisneyPaPa

Will do.

Which one is the easiest to use? I have never used anyone of those before so If I am going to use a new one I want it to be the easiest.
Sept 2015
2016 Jan, April,Sept,Dec
Old Today, 08:51 AM   #397
pdude81
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPaPa View Post
Will do.

Which one is the easiest to use? I have never used anyone of those before so If I am going to use a new one I want it to be the easiest.
I haven't used Photobucket before but I think they allow a lot more bandwidth for photos on the free accounts, so I'd probably go with that if I were you. I've used flickr and it's fine, but if you end up with a really popular post all the images will just end up as red X's after a while. Facebook seems to always work if you have the pictures there anyway. If you hotlink to the image URL then I don't think there are any limits or security checks.
pdude81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:52 AM   #398
DisneyPaPa

Thanks photobucket it is
Sept 2015
2016 Jan, April,Sept,Dec