home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Disney Springs
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-14-2017, 12:12 PM   #21
pooh bears mom
Grand Villa

What a waste...NBA experience. Not interested in the least. Will miss the drawing class it used to be at HS, and DQ.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:24 PM   #22
Ross
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I think the majority of people who miss it, miss it for nostalgic reasons. The trouble is, for many guests who have never visited before and decide to visit after spending time in the parks (like we did in 2015), it appeared shockingly neglected and outdated; many of the rides were broken. The place seemed a bit grubby in places too. I could see how 10-15 years ago, the place would have been really fun though.

The fact is, it really had to go. That, or it'd need millions of $ of investment to bring it up to scratch. That said, I'm disappointed to see an NBA thing go in there... Keep that crap in the Wide World of Sports or whatever its called!
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote