home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Wining & Dining
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-18-2017, 03:22 PM   #1
Rocket Supply
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Eat to the BeaT - When is Air Supply going to be there

Now this is a guilty pleasure, something you don't want admit to, but I, like most of my friends and family, would like to raise a glass at Epcot while singing some Air Supply tunes. We have seen Richard Marx, Night Ranger, Dennis DeYoung here and a few others, but keep missing Air Supply. Yes I am a near 50 year old and my wife thinks I am goofy, (no pun here) but the Acts are starting to fill in the dates around our trip and I am thinking we are going to miss them. Please not Wilson Phillips......I will take Boys to Men or even a Billy Ocean.....
Rocket Supply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:01 PM   #2
Maddismom
One Bedroom

ahhhh...we were driving through Lancaster, PA a month or so ago and they were performing at a music hall and saw their name on the sign out front. I couldn't resist belting out "I'm All Out of Love" and "Here I Am"

while the others in my car did an eye roll. Hope you get to see them at Epcot!
Maddismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:10 PM   #3
WDWGoof
Grand Villa

Definitely go! I was on a solo trip when they were there. The audience was so much fun, all of us belting out every song. I just may have to go on another solo trip!
WDWGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:47 PM   #4
Jedimom3
Two Bedroom

ooooh, the first part of the week we are there in Oct, is still open, so I hope they'll be there then!!!
Taylor dane, end of the week. eh. Couple of good songs,but eh.
Jedimom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:57 PM   #5
brp
Add-on Aficionado

We all have our guilty pleasures. Air Supply happens not to be one of mine, but there are very similar things in my list. Terry Jacks, anyone?

Cheers.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:54 AM   #6
Adelard of Bath
One Bedroom

I would love to see Air Supply! Last time we were there, wife wanted to see Taylor Dane...neither of us cared...so I dragged her to Little River Band and we ended up going back two more times! I guess I'm a groupie now.
Adelard of Bath is offline   Reply With Quote