home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-31-2017, 11:12 PM   #911
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Congratulations to your Penguins, Patty. Impressive.

Sorry about your Predators, Karl.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:57 PM   #912
reblzmom
Grand Villa

Kelly - yes I was watching the game....well I was keeping busy with a word search on my tablet until the third period. Wow.

Thanks Brian, quite a game!

Karl - are you at the Poly? I consider BWV "home" but more and more I am falling for the MK resorts. Have a great time and Happy Anniversary. Our 35th is next year.

Whoo - my 1,000 post!

Last edited by reblzmom; 06-01-2017 at 12:00 AM. Reason: 1,000 post!!
reblzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:34 AM   #913
suecait
Add-on Aficionado

I need to stop skipping days. It makes it so hard to catch up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Amy View Post
So sorry Sue that is the worst!! Call around...because our new dentist here in Orlando has the latest technology.....I went into the dentist for a teeth cleaning and one of my fillings had fallen out that morning I thought they could just refil it.....nope needed a crown....1 1/2 hours later I walked out of the office with a brand new crown.....they have machines now in offices that can do it in an hour.....no longer have to send away for them and get a temporary!
Now that you mention it my dad had that done this past year. I didn't check around but decided to call my normal dentist office and they are able to get me in tomorrow to start the process. Even with two weeks for the crown I still should be done before the other clinic could get me in. The "other" clinic is the company I work for...guess I still seek my care elsewhere. So far the "bandaid" has stayed in place but I have been eating softer food and careful with my brushing too. Been tempted to have donuts for breakfast these past two days. They're soft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chereya View Post
I hope you all had a great holiday weekend

I just heard from my broker this morning that we passed ROFR!

Thanks for letting me hang out here while I was waiting to hear back
Congrats!!! And no need to leave us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof2 View Post
I am completely excited. I scheduled DH and I for a 3-day adults only trip to WDW in late Jan. We will stay at VGF...and somewhere else for one night when I book it at the 7 month window. The kicker was the flights I found for $140 round trip ($160 if you include that we paid $10/flight to get assigned seats). Awesome deal. AND...I'm still looking for flights for our NYE trip....

So I guess that means I'm officially out for the cruise. Timing of the cruise was just not good for us. But I wish I could go....maybe someday.....

Gotta' go run and get ready to go to scout out the competition for later this week.
Congrats!! that airfare is awesome! I hope you are able to get more info from the coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmer55 View Post
Well it was a tad bittersweet......She won bars, came in third on floor and was horrible on vault(but always is). Then there was beam, her best event, she is called beam queen in her gym. It was her last event, needed a 9.1 to win all around at regionals. Not a problem if she is clean. Gets up to her last skill and i count, 1,2 and she hasn't started yet, anytime i can get to 3 she is doomed, thinking too much. And yup, she falls, gets a 8.45, lost a full .5 just for the fall then bobbled on dismount. Wound up fourth all around but shuold have come in no worse than second. So even though she won bars it was extreme case of what if's for the rest of the day. But she did good.

Hope everyone else is well.
Sorry about the fall but I agree, she still did very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovindisney View Post
I guess I will contribute by saying I FINALLY...closed on a resale contract we put a deposit on back in October. It was to have an earlier closing, but then they asked if they could bump it to May. We didn't care as there weren't any points - stripped contract - and it meant more time for us to up the money! We had our vacations planned and weren't in need of points. So we agreed. It is a BLT contract 150 points, same UY as my big one. I am sure you have heard me say before that I have (had) 6 UYs. Well, good news is that to obtain this contract, we sold an odd ball comparable points SSR UY and now we are down to 5 UY I think we this contract at a great price - $103 pp, so it was worth the wait.
Congrats!! That was one long wait but a great price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post
Whoo - my 1,000 post!

Have a great trip Karl!! Also a very nice surprise for DW.

Oh, to add. It has been nice seeing Bridgewater working out with the Vikes. He seems to be doing well but they are keeping some of it hush hush and have told him to stay away from the press. But video they have been showing, he is moving pretty well especially given the injury he had.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:17 AM   #914
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post
Kelly - yes I was watching the game....well I was keeping busy with a word search on my tablet until the third period. Wow.

Thanks Brian, quite a game!

Karl - are you at the Poly? I consider BWV "home" but more and more I am falling for the MK resorts. Have a great time and Happy Anniversary. Our 35th is next year.

Whoo - my 1,000 post!

Mazel Tov on your 1,000th post, Patty!

Sue, glad you got a sooner dentist appointment. Good to hear about Bridgewater's progress.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:30 AM   #915
lovindisney
Add-on Aficionado

Thanks suecait. We didn't mind. Like I said, we didn't have to part wiht our $$$ right away and we weren't in need of the points so it worked well for us. Heck, we weren't getting any points right away either!
lovindisney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:17 PM   #916
Chereya
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Thanks, suecait I'm still here!
Chereya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:26 PM   #917
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Three cheers for Sue!!!!! She mentioned football first. I hope bridgewater comes back full strength. I like him.
Sucks on the tooth thing but donuts are good.