home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-18-2017, 05:24 PM   #11
Mox147
One Bedroom

I was also unaware this could be done. Thank you!
Old 09-18-2017, 05:27 PM   #12
melk
Grand Villa

I didn't know this, I'll have to check it out. Thanks.
melk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:32 PM   #13
ajc
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RweTHEREyet View Post
For a long time, I have wanted to be able to print out a list of all my plans on MDE. If I selected My Reservations, etc. I would see a Print button, but it would print out all hotel, then all dining, then all FPs. I wanted everything in order by date. If I did a screen shot, I got all kinds of junk that I didn't want to see. So, I had manually been putting together my own itineraries in the format I wanted.

Well, today, when I logged on to MDE, I clicked on my Profile Avatar and it brought up a page that had everything just like I wanted to see it, but there was no Print button there. I hit File, then Print and it printed out everything without giving me all the extra junk. I am beyond happy (it's the little things, ya know.) But I bet all of you knew to do this all along anyway--just sharing in case there might be one or two other dinosaurs out there like me that had not figured this out already

Yippie!
WOW! YOU ARE SO HELPFUL; I am in the 50+ dinosaur club and this was the best!
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:40 PM   #14
RweTHEREyet
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
A difference in mobile vs computer browsers maybe? I don't have anything scheduled, so I can't look to test that theory.
That could well be it. I have noticed some differences between what is on my phone versus my laptop. I prefer to view MDE on my laptop, easier on my old eyes.

RweTHEREyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:41 PM   #15
ajc
One Bedroom

Quote:
I just double checked and when I select "My Itinerary" I get the one day with an option to print it and then an arrow to scroll over to the next day. I don't see any way to get the whole week there.

I don't know why it would not be the same for all of us. Maybe you are "special".
move your cursor to the blank blue border then right click but... you might want to preview the pages because I just printed out my reservations through May already (a waste of ink & paper)
and
yes, I have the mouseowner's condition of can't get through one trip before planning another but I know it contagious because my DH asked "Can't we go 4 times a year, please?"
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:55 PM   #16
RweTHEREyet
Add-on Aficionado

One more thing, it looks like when you get to the page that shows your itinerary all on one page in chronological order, if you look up to the top on the right hand side, you see an option that says "Find Showtimes" you can select what you want to search for, parades, character meets, etc. and then on the next page, choose your options and when you find what you want, you can select it and have it added to your itinerary as a "reminder."

I have never used this feature either, but I think it could be really helpful.

Old 09-18-2017, 07:24 PM   #17
Carol
Add-on Aficionado

Proud member of the Dinosaur Club. Thanks for this.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:53 PM   #18
EeyoreLover
Studio

Count me in as another member of the Dinosaur Club! Thanks for sharing this very useful information.
EeyoreLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:54 PM   #19
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
That could well be it. I have noticed some differences between what is on my phone versus my laptop. I prefer to view MDE on my laptop, easier on my old eyes.
Even my tablet vs phone can be different. I like MDE on my laptop as well.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:37 PM   #20
RweTHEREyet
Add-on Aficionado

So glad I am not the only member of the Dinosaur Club and am even more glad that others will find this helpful when getting ready to print out all their plans. I know I will find it easier to look at one piece of paper to review the week than viewing it all on my phone.