home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-14-2018, 02:29 PM   #11
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by gncntry View Post
I contacted member services about renewing my annual pass early since it will expire in the middle of my trip. I was told they could not do this. I presssed nicely and was told it was impossible.
Try calling back? Explain again what's going on and why you need to renew a couple days early. I wouldn't do it more than a few days before the beginning of your FP window for your trip though.

Last edited by helenabear; 12-14-2018 at 04:29 PM.
helenabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 02:35 PM   #12
gncntry
Studio

Default Success!

Finally was able to talk with someone at DVC Member services who renewed my annual pass a few days early and reduced it to. Gold pass renewal.

I was able to successfully link the confirmation in MDE. Iíll know next weekend whether I can do all of my Fast passes at 60 days out.

Thanks for all your help

Karen

gncntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 04:00 PM   #13
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Finally was able to talk with someone at DVC Member services who renewed my annual pass a few days early and reduced it to. Gold pass renewal.

I was able to successfully link the confirmation in MDE. Iíll know next weekend whether I can do all of my Fast passes at 60 days out.

Thanks for all your help

Karen

Glad it finally worked out for you.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 04:30 PM   #14
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Thanks for all your help

Karen
Awesome! Do you have the pass linked to your MDE account? If so I wouldn't expect any issues at all.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:17 PM   #15
Fmer55
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Thanks for all your help

Karen
Just an FYI, I have the same issue, AP's expire on Wednesday of our trip and was able to make FP's for Thursday without renewing.

DH, me(Mike)MOD136, DW DD11DD8
Fmer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:52 PM   #16
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

I was able to successfully link the confirmation in MDE. I’ll know next weekend whether I can do all of my Fast passes at 60 days out.

Thanks for all your help

Karen
Got to love Disney. If at first you don't succeed call back until you do. It would be a lot nicer to not waste the time with calling back and to just get it done (which I know other people have so was surprised when you were told no. AFAIK ticketing/passholder line should have been able to do the Gold AP too).