home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Disney Springs
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-12-2017, 10:26 AM   #31
dvcnewbie1212
Grand Villa

Thanks for all the photos. The dresses are so cute.
2012 AKV 1st DVC visit
2013 SSR waterpark trip
2013 AKV Girls Only
2014 DCL,VB,OKW
2015 PVB & AKV
dvcnewbie1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 10:46 AM   #32
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Just saw this thread. If they make a dress out of the haunted mansion wallpaper, I am all about it. I could very easily wear these to work.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:48 AM   #33
ermindy1133
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
Just saw this thread. If they make a dress out of the haunted mansion wallpaper, I am all about it. I could very easily wear these to work.
That's what I thought too. Very work appropriate while still reminding me of my happy place! Probably not with the Minnie ears, though...
Old 04-12-2017, 10:52 AM   #34
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
That's what I thought too. Very work appropriate while still reminding me of my happy place! Probably not with the Minnie ears, though...
Where I work, I'd wear them anyway...everyone here would think it was hilarious!
Old 04-12-2017, 10:59 AM   #35
ermindy1133
Grand Villa

Quote:
Where I work, I'd wear them anyway...everyone here would think it was hilarious!
Old 04-12-2017, 11:17 AM   #36
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

I was just sitting here thinking about wearing one of these on a cruise we have coming up....which got me to thinking that they should have shirts and/or ties etc that would go with the dresses so that my husband and I can be matchy matchy.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:30 PM   #37
Meaghanqt
Grand Villa

Quote:
I was just sitting here thinking about wearing one of these on a cruise we have coming up....which got me to thinking that they should have shirts and/or ties etc that would go with the dresses so that my husband and I can be matchy matchy.
Good idea, bowties and suspenders too!
Meaghanqt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:31 PM   #38
Axelskater
Two Bedroom

I fell in love with the HTH (Hollywood Tower Hotel) dress while at DS. I went to the shop and every single dress in every single pattern was sold out except XXL. I really wanted the HTH dress since we like to go for dinner and ballroom dancing, and this is a prefect dress for summer. The place we go is a step back in time and these dresses are perfect.

So I found the dress. On eBay. For more money of course than the cost at the Shop, and I bought it. I cannot fault the sellers though, it is good old fashioned capitalism. Supply and Demand. I want the dress, the dress is sold out, I had to pay more for the dress to get it. I will not be back in the "World" until December and didn't want to wait that long, and that style will probably be gone by then. Also, for the foreseeable future, the dresses will not be on the ShopParks App. I know they will get more of them in, and I am wanting the Tiki dress too for summer, but I will probably have to pay a little more for that one. I do not know if Disney will put a "one per customer" limit on each style eventually, but there are many of the dresses floating around eBay. Bravo Disney for coming out with a quality dress for the ladies and bravo to the eBay sellers for their ingenuity.
Axelskater is offline   Reply With Quote