home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2018, 02:49 PM   #10
broganmc
Grand Villa

So they drained about 1500ml of fluid from his lungs. We're waiting to see him. All that fluid made it hard for him to breathe and talk. Were also not good at charades. But our family is around supporting each other and him, trading jokes when needed.

I have a lot odd support all around me. Godsons to help me at home and with physical stuff. Siblings to help be at Dads bedside and coordinate his care. A terrific hospital staff being so good with him. And my family is all keeping in touch via a family text chat. Every little update or question gets posted.

We are strong. Hes strong. Remember the Grim Reaper has tried to take my Dad out many times. He's a hard man to kill. He's got too much left to do. And really who would ever want to leave this family?

Thank you for the prayers and pixie dust. Keep it up.

Vegas NYE Dec 29-Jan 3
Florida March 1-24