home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-25-2018, 08:35 PM   #21
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkstocke5609 View Post
Loved the last episode! Have to admit, I didnít see that one coming..
Nor did I . Although now the clues are so clear. The eye sight, the lack of captain behavior , weirdness with his lover the admiral .

The worst thing was eating a main character . Ugh
Shewill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:59 PM   #22
rkstocke5609
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shewill View Post
Nor did I . Although now the clues are so clear. The eye sight, the lack of captain behavior , weirdness with his lover the admiral .

The worst thing was eating a main character . Ugh
Yeah, that was strange. Now the question, How did he get to Federation universe in the first place?

Recent visits: VWL ó March 2018, VGC -- March 2017, VGC -- March 2016, PVB -- October 2015, VWL -- March 2015, AKV Kidani -- December 2014
rkstocke5609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 10:00 AM   #23
stellabutterman
One Bedroom

Quote:
Yeah, that was strange. Now the question, How did he get to Federation universe in the first place?
That's what I want to know. Finally got to see it last night and the preview of the next episode. Will Lorca actually take over the Charon?
stellabutterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:49 AM   #24
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

Oh boy did you see last night ? I wonder how they will keep up the pace!

I am constantly surprised. This alternate universe arc was eventful to say the least.

Now what? We have Ash/ voc story line in the background as well as the Lorca Prime to consider . Only two more episodes this season. I will miss it.

Who is the Chinese woman who played the Capt. ? She handled the fight scenes with ease .

But once they clean up the Klingon war where will the series go from there?

It is interesting that it follows the career of Michael than a captain or even a ship.

This seasons Lorca kept everything hopping to say the least .

It is Star Trek at its best .
Old 01-29-2018, 08:53 AM   #25
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

We know that now. I wonít spoil it for you. We also know what happened to Prime Lorcaís ship in Prime time.

But what we donít know is what happened to Lorca Prime

The fate of Lorca from the alternative universe is now known also. I hope they donít visit that place yet again. It gives new meaning to the word hellhole .
Old 01-29-2018, 01:22 PM   #26
stellabutterman
One Bedroom

DH and I don't usually get to watch the Sunday episode until Friday, but we had to see last night's episode.

Michelle Yeoh is awesome; I think she did some martial arts/fighting in Mummy 3 as well. I'm glad she'll be continuing with the series. I am curious about Lorca prime; Jason Isaacs is so much fun to watch.

Can't wait to see what will happen with Ash/Voq. If there are only two more episodes, we keep it another month, so we can see them.
Old 01-29-2018, 02:31 PM   #27
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellabutterman View Post
DH and I don't usually get to watch the Sunday episode until Friday, but we had to see last night's episode.

Michelle Yeoh is awesome; I think she did some martial arts/fighting in Mummy 3 as well. I'm glad she'll be continuing with the series. I am curious about Lorca prime; Jason Isaacs is so much fun to watch.

Can't wait to see what will happen with Ash/Voq. If there are only two more episodes, we keep it another month, so we can see them.
Ash signed up for season 2 . Jason did not . Perhaps we have to wait to season 3 to see Lorca Prime again.

Ash so played by one of the few Pakistani actors on American tv. It is exciting our local community .

Michelle Yeoh is only a guest star . I hope she becomes a regular . She is soooo good.

This is my favorite series by far now. The good fight is also good and returns in March .
Old 02-04-2018, 04:48 PM   #28
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/sta...iverse-history
Old 02-12-2018, 12:34 AM   #29
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

The finale was disappointing tonight. I think too much has been crammed into too few episodes . 15 episodes is not enough to give the first season of Star Trek a decent start
Old 02-12-2018, 09:20 PM   #30
stellabutterman
One Bedroom

I haven't seen it, but I was disappointed in the previous episode. The ending was a bit unbelievable.