home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2017, 04:22 PM   #11
Grand Villa

Originally Posted by lovindisney View Post
Your not famous Only the rich and famous count!
Who says I’m not rich or famous?
grayandry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 08:00 AM   #12
Add-on Aficionado

*I* would have noticed Tom. And unlike Rod Stewart, I would have gotten a good look.

Ah, memory impairment!The free prize at the bottom of every vodka bottle!
Ding, Ding, Ding! Boring story time is now over....
tammymacb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:20 PM   #13
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
Default Ice cube

saw him on one trip.noticed all the checkered vest and other people surrounding someone and i looked over and there he was.if he would have been by himself never would have recognized him. when i see the vest and dressed up people i get nosy.
jlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:59 AM   #14
The Crusher

On Monday 1/29, we came down the exit ramp of the PeopleMover. Standing there, smiling big and watching his family enjoying Tomorrowland, was #30 of the New York Rangers. The NHL All Star game was played in Tampa the day before. Not everyone might recognize Henrik Lundqvist, but this NYR hockey nut (and his adult sons) couldn’t miss him. We’ve seen him out in public in NYC, but it was great to see him enjoying WDW with his wife and kids. Class all the way.
We're gonna need more ice.....
The Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:09 PM   #15
Grand Villa

I would have definitely noticed him

A few years ago while staying at the Beach Club, we saw Joey Fatone waiting for a car. He noticed that I noticed him - it was quick, I was telling hubby, look who it is and he kind of turned away as if he did not want to be seen.............I almost wish I was a bit closer to say something like "easy now..........you are not as hot/big/popular as you might think. I was not going to go over and ask for his autograph.....geez. I mean, he is not Kneau Reeves (I think this is how you spell it) or Matthew
May 2018 - BWV
Oct. - DCL NYC/Bermuda (?)
Oct. - BCV

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:13 AM   #16
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

A lot of celebrities go to Disneyland. I stumbled upon an instagram page that was dedicated to finding celebrities there. People would send the account pictures, and they would post them to notify people that they were at the park. So basically if you were in Disneyland California, you could try to find them that day.
Pay10 is offline   Reply With Quote