home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-08-2019, 12:30 AM   #1
JCinWonderland
Grand Villa

Default MVMCP 2019 Tickets On Sale

Not sure if this has already been posted, but I didn't find anything about tickets and dates already being confirmed. I just stumbled upon this tonight.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/events/

The AP discount is pretty dismal and I don't get DVC Membership Extras discount. Does anyone know if I, as an AP holder, can buy tickets at the AP discounted rate for my non-AP holder family members?

Last edited by JCinWonderland; 04-08-2019 at 12:38 AM.
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 01:36 AM   #2
Pooh128
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCinWonderland View Post
Not sure if this has already been posted, but I didn't find anything about tickets and dates already being confirmed. I just stumbled upon this tonight.

The AP discount is pretty dismal and I don't get DVC Membership Extras discount. Does anyone know if I, as an AP holder, can buy tickets at the AP discounted rate for my non-AP holder family members?
I canít help with your question, but thanks for the heads up. I didnít think I would be able to get tickets for the party as we check in on Dec 22 and last year the parties ended before that. I checked the date anyway and this year the 22nd is the last party of the year. I got my 4 tickets, no AP or DVC discount for that night though but Iím just happy I got tickets.
Pooh128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 02:12 PM   #3
JCinWonderland
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh128 View Post
I canít help with your question, but thanks for the heads up. I didnít think I would be able to get tickets for the party as we check in on Dec 22 and last year the parties ended before that. I checked the date anyway and this year the 22nd is the last party of the year. I got my 4 tickets, no AP or DVC discount for that night though but Iím just happy I got tickets.
Glad you were able to get tickets for your date!
Old 04-08-2019, 02:26 PM   #4
Pooh128
Studio

Quote:
Glad you were able to get tickets for your date!
Thanks. I really didn't want to go Christmas week but with my sons Penn State final exam schedule that was the only week we had available, but then everyone was disappointed that we would miss MVMCP. My wife was actually happy when I woke her up at 1:30 in the morning after reading your post to get permission.
Pooh128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 02:37 PM   #5
JCinWonderland
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh128 View Post
Thanks. I really didn't want to go Christmas week but with my sons Penn State final exam schedule that was the only week we had available, but then everyone was disappointed that we would miss MVMCP. My wife was actually happy when I woke her up at 1:30 in the morning after reading your post to get permission.
You'd better have a good excuse to wake someone up at 1:30am! Yours was a good one! Christmas week at WDW sounds like so much fun (minus the crowds).
Old 04-08-2019, 07:03 PM   #6
DVCERSINCEDAY1
Add-on Aficionado

going to book for my friends...announcement doesn't say anything about 4:00 entry. will that still be the case?

Barb & Family (Darcy, Belle, Rose, Joey, Black Jack, and Chippy )
DVCERSINCEDAY1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 01:36 PM   #7
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Yes, you can buy discounted tickets for others. I haven't looked at how many you're allowed this year but I think it's been something like a total of 6 discounted tickets in the past or something similar.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:50 PM   #8
JCinWonderland
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
Yes, you can buy discounted tickets for others. I haven't looked at how many you're allowed this year but I think it's been something like a total of 6 discounted tickets in the past or something similar.
Great! I was still wondering about this and have not purchased tickets yet. Good to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCERSINCEDAY1 View Post
going to book for my friends...announcement doesn't say anything about 4:00 entry. will that still be the case?
Iíd love to hear more about this too. I hope this hasnít changed. Weíll probably have AP during this trip, but if we donít, this will be an event only day for us.