home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-22-2017, 10:45 PM   #381
Jedimom3
One Bedroom

Default dvd or blu ray player

Packing for trip and bringing a few movies. Anyone know if the DVD players at Poly and BLT are blu ray or regular dvd???? Thanks
Jedimom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:21 PM   #382
JudieHopps
Studio

Good question. Nevereven looked at the DVD player.
Best thing is to call member services. With every refresh they do, it's all ever changing.
JudieHopps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:26 PM   #383
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimom3 View Post
Packing for trip and bringing a few movies. Anyone know if the DVD players at Poly and BLT are blu ray or regular dvd???? Thanks
They are DVD players last I looked and I don't believe they've been updated. If nothing else a DVD will play on most (or maybe all) Blue Ray players but not the other way around so I'd bring DVD's.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:45 AM   #384
Janice2014
Studio

Default Dxddp

Thanks for your replies to my previous 'Stupid' questions regarding MBs and DXDDP.

I understand now that on the DXDDP we can use our granddaughter's TS to purchase off the Adult TS menu but can you use them to purchase off Adult QS meals.

We do not want to get to the situation towards the end of our holidays where we want a QS meal and only have the equivalent of children's QS meals available.

This is the first time we have used the DXDDP so we are very apprehensive as since the changes in 2015 it looks 'too good to be true'

Counting Down BWV 2017.
Janice2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 10:08 AM   #385
babysimba
One Bedroom

When booking at the 7 or 11 month mark, is it literally to the day? For instance, my home resort is VWL. If I want to book a reservation beginning December 1st, is my 11 month window beginning January 1st?

* I wasn't sure with months that had 31 days, if that had any bearing on the booking window.
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 10:12 AM   #386
pdude81
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysimba View Post
When booking at the 7 or 11 month mark, is it literally to the day? For instance, my home resort is VWL. If I want to book a reservation beginning December 1st, is my 11 month window beginning January 1st?

* I wasn't sure with months that had 31 days, if that had any bearing on the booking window.
Currently I can search for availability for stays starting on April 25, 2018 or before. I don't think which month you're in when searching makes a difference
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 10:13 AM   #387
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Yes.

JaxFLBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:52 AM   #388
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

It's always the corresponding date 7 or 11 months in advance. Want to stay checking in Feb 20? You can book March 20th for the home resort. Want to stay starting March 1st? You can book starting April 1st.

Want to stay starting Oct 31st? Because Nov only has 30 days you will be booking that starting on Dec 1st. An Oct 30th check in though you could book starting Nov 30th.
Old Today, 02:33 PM   #389
PineapplePrincess
Studio

This is a Memory Maker question. I will be taking two trips this year. 1 with hubby and DD and the other with my mom and DD. If I purchase a memory maker, will it be good for both trips, or is it just a one trip thing?