home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #11
JudieHopps
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbafett View Post
Not a rebel.
Actually, I am glad to hear that!

I just wasn't sure about your original post as to what you weíre asking or maybe attempting?
I guess inquiring minds and all.

That is what we all do here and Iím glad we do and have this forum to do it!

I know I may be a rebel at times...
I do utilize the bump and run here and there.

Glad you enjoyed the party and yes, Iím sure Hallowishes will be updated as it gets closer to the big anniversary celebration ...maybe?
JudieHopps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 06:43 PM   #12
Carol
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
I like the shows better that didn't rely so much on the castle projections. HEA is a MAD HOUSE to see. You lose a lot if you're not in front of the castle and most every other guest thinks so too. Other shows seemed to spread people out more.

Did dessert party one time to see projections, but it's too expensive to do that every trip.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 09:49 PM   #13
PirateLinda
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
I like the shows better that didn't rely so much on the castle projections. HEA is a MAD HOUSE to see. You lose a lot if you're not in front of the castle and most every other guest thinks so too. Other shows seemed to spread people out more.

I really hate the projections, because that forces everyone onto Main St. itís hard to enjoy the show when you are jammed in like sardines.

Upcoming Trips:
7/28-8/1 BWV
9/29-10/2 SSR
10/20-10/27 AKV - Kidani
PirateLinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:51 AM   #14
Boundin'
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
This is the main reason Iím paying for the dessert party this fall. With HEA, there are far fewer places to really experience the whole show. With Wishes and the Christmas show, itís easier to find a good viewing spot. The castle projections are nice, but not necessarily ďmagicalĒ IMHO.
Agreed. They do a whole castle projection show right before (and sometimes after) HEA- it kind of takes away the wow factor after you've just seen it. Apart from the fact that projections really don't provide the big wow factor anyway.

My Disney Photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

Trip reports:
3 Nights Only* Thinly Veiled Excuse* Surf and Turf* Once Upon a Fantasy* NYE 17-18* The Fall of Disney 17* Tale of Two Views 17* Back in the S.S.R. 17* Uni Hard Rock-MNSSHP-HHN 16* Spring Surprise 16* NYE in the World 15-16

Coming up...
7/2019 BWV Merica's Birthday *9/2019 BCV Beer & Wine Festival *10/2019 POP!*12/2019 VGC* 3/2020 RCCL So Carib AoS *4/2020 Spring Break BWV*11/2020 Fantasy Xmas 2xCC

BCV BWV BLT VGC
Boundin' is offline   Reply With Quote