home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 06-24-2019, 02:54 PM   #31
mustinjourney
Grand Villa
 
mustinjourney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
Saw it Saturday morning with DW and DD9. We all thought it was very good. A fitting end. I was surprised at the lack of people there though. It was a pretty big screen and the theater was maybe 1/4 full.
here in Houston every show was pretty much full on Sunday morning and early afternoon. And they were running a lot of screens.
mustinjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 03:02 PM   #32
TexasChick
Grand Villa
 
TexasChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustinjourney View Post
here in Houston every show was pretty much full on Sunday morning and early afternoon. And they were running a lot of screens.
We went Sunday morning too, and every theater was sold out. There are a lot of movie theaters around us too. I bought the tickets on Thursday morning for the Sunday morning show, and still got just ok reserved seats. I guess Houstonians love it.
__________________
TexasChick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:01 PM   #33
MMC1
Grand Villa
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachclubmum View Post
We were disappointed we didn't score free premiere tickets this time around (we were in the queue when they ran out) but did snag paid tickets for a 6pm showing this evening. No spoilers but happy to give it two thumbs up!

The funny part...kids are away at camp so just DH and I went.
Alert Time to sign up for Lion King 2 Fan Event today for Premiere July 18
And Good Luck . AMC System is Not working for 4 hours this morn starting at the 9 a.m. It lets me put in all credit card info and freezes but I do have 4 pending purchases now on my AX card which is screwing up using my card.
Another attempt kept taking me to Altamont Springs repeatedly....
and finallly around noon they actually had some success with their download for the fan event so added more tickets... and now wanted to look to see if it has Sold Out (5 pm in DS area) and their site says Sorry No showtimes have been announced yet.
Really makes me worry about pre purchasing for SW movie when announced.
Fair Warning...
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 11:26 PM   #34
goldilocks_63
Grand Villa
 
goldilocks_63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Posts: 1,771
Wink Is the horse spirit toy cute

I love horses.

I知 hoping it has a cute horsey plush.

Goldi
goldilocks_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:19 PM   #35
jphillips716
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: PA
Posts: 27
Default

I know I知 going to see it at some point... but I have mixed feelings. I literally sobbed at the end of toy story 3, lol, and I知 not sure I can handle 4.
jphillips716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:37 PM   #36
WDWGoof
Grand Villa
 
WDWGoof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Back to Illinois
Posts: 2,025
Default

I know I'm late to the party, but finally saw Toy Story 4. We aren't a family that goes to the movies. That would require DH to sit still, and that just doesn't happen too often! So, I went with my SIL, her best friend, another friend and 3 of her BF's grand daughters (ages 13, 12 and 12). In honor of the movie, I wore my Toy Story 4 MB, which just came in the mail a few days before. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the movie! Very sentimental and felt it was so well done. All of us, except for one of the 12 year olds, felt the ending was appropriate and how it should be. The twelve year old felt the decision was the wrong one (not to give too much away). All I know is that I was glad I had an extra napkin to soak up the tears. Some certainly flowed.
WDWGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 10:31 PM   #37
Csstingray
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Northern KY
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWGoof View Post
I know I'm late to the party, but finally saw Toy Story 4. We aren't a family that goes to the movies. That would require DH to sit still, and that just doesn't happen too often! So, I went with my SIL, her best friend, another friend and 3 of her BF's grand daughters (ages 13, 12 and 12). In honor of the movie, I wore my Toy Story 4 MB, which just came in the mail a few days before. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the movie! Very sentimental and felt it was so well done. All of us, except for one of the 12 year olds, felt the ending was appropriate and how it should be. The twelve year old felt the decision was the wrong one (not to give too much away). All I know is that I was glad I had an extra napkin to soak up the tears. Some certainly flowed.
That痴 funny謡e just saw it this weekend (loved it) and my almost 12 year old was very unhappy with the same part.
Csstingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:15 AM   #38
bakerworld
Grand Villa
 
bakerworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 4,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphillips716 View Post
I know I知 going to see it at some point... but I have mixed feelings. I literally sobbed at the end of toy story 3, lol, and I知 not sure I can handle 4.
__________________
Janet & Dan
bakerworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.

ゥ MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images ゥ The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software