home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-06-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
BCV4US6
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Merry Mixer DVC ornament

We have a Disney/DVC Christmas tree and I usually purchase an ornament on Ebay if we are not traveling to Disney for the Christmas season. I typically pay $15 to $20. Just looked to purchase one for this year and the asking price is $46 (yikes). If anyone would have the 2015 ornament they would like to sell, for less than $46 , please pm me. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
BCV4US6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:07 PM   #2
MMC1
Grand Villa

I just got back and do not want mine. I will keep it for you until i figure out how to get your address. I don't think my email info is in my Mouseowner info so I will have to figure out how to update it. How soon do you want it...no charge.

Update is not going thru. I just sent you an email. Let me know when you send it back cause I don't check my emails very often.

Last edited by MMC1; 12-06-2015 at 07:19 PM.
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:32 PM   #3
jmmess
Grand Villa

Funny, I was just going to ask the same, as we are buying another contract this year. If anyone has a spare they are looking to part with/sell, please let me know as well (one OP gets theirs, of course!). Thanks!
jmmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:53 PM   #4
BCV4US6
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I just sent you an email. Thank you so much for your kindness. It is greatly appreciated!
BCV4US6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:27 PM   #5
DVCQUEEN
Grand Villa

Can anyone share pics please!!
I have every year from the beginning, including the first year DVC key fob but it has been increasingly difficult to get to the Mixers and I dont want to pay Ebay prices to keep the collection up so I will just enjoy the pics from now on.
DVCQUEEN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:06 PM   #6
MMC1
Grand Villa

Great I just checked and got your address . Ill get it in the mail tomorrow afternoon.
This is the first member holiday event I have attended. It was a lot of fun but I was rushed to get in line for the Candlelight Processional. I should get working on my trip report!
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:54 PM   #7
MickeyMcButterPants
One Bedroom

What year did the DVC ornaments start? Anyone know?
MickeyMcButterPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:09 AM   #8
virtuoso1980
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCQUEEN View Post
Can anyone share pics please!!
I have every year from the beginning, including the first year DVC key fob but it has been increasingly difficult to get to the Mixers and I dont want to pay Ebay prices to keep the collection up so I will just enjoy the pics from now on.
virtuoso1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:54 AM   #9
stevemahaffey
One Bedroom

If there is anyone else willing to part with one, we would very much like to find one. We will gladly pay you for the trouble. We both work for a major retailer, in the same store, so getting off work during the holidays is next to impossible, so eBay has been our only hope.

Even if no one can help us out, I want to say that it is very nice to see the generosity already shown in this thread. (If I knew how to use the smilies on my iPad, I would put one now)
stevemahaffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:52 AM   #10
mybabesuz
Two Bedroom

The prices on ebay tend to go down after Christmas.
And they are even cheaper the following year.
I have never paid more than $20 for one.

I was just bummed out that the parties are inside the park.
This is the first year I could just drive there to get one myself but we don't have our APs yet.
mybabesuz is offline   Reply With Quote