home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 02:38 PM   #21
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

We want to do August 22 also. Is there an email that we are supposed to get? We haven't gotten anything and have never been there when they have had the events, so we have never done it and I have no clue what the process is. Definitely behind the 8 ball here.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:43 PM   #22
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion54 View Post
Did anyone get the email to register tomorrow for MM for Animal Kingdom? I haven't seen it yet like the last time we went. Just seeing if I'm missing it. We have reservations at BWV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
We want to do August 22 also. Is there an email that we are supposed to get? We haven't gotten anything and have never been there when they have had the events, so we have never done it and I have no clue what the process is. Definitely behind the 8 ball here.
You can register even if you don't receive the email. Tomorrow morning, a RSVP button will be added to this page: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go...nimal-kingdom/
Old 06-04-2019, 02:48 PM   #23
Orion54
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxFLBear View Post
You can register even if you don't receive the email. Tomorrow morning, a RSVP button will be added to this page: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go...nimal-kingdom/
Thanks! We got emails in the past but haven't gone to one in over a year and didn't know if they changed the process.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:50 PM   #24
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

I called MS, the emails should be coming out today from what he said. I just want it to get here. We skipped going to WDW last year, so are super stoked that this event actually falls when we will be there....never happened before for us.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:51 PM   #25
bwvBound
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
I called MS, the emails should be coming out today from what he said. I just want it to get here. We skipped going to WDW last year, so are super stoked that this event actually falls when we will be there....never happened before for us.
Thanks for making the call. Did they say what time the email might be sent out? My email history shows just a smidge after 5p Eastern. I was hoping they'd send earlier this year in case my reservation, not booked on points, was overlooked. Oh, my.

I'm hesitant to call just to "double check."
Old 06-04-2019, 04:38 PM   #26
ktmo
Studio

I just got the email. We are hoping to register for the August 8th Moonlight Magic.
Old 06-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #27
MagicJourneys
Two Bedroom

It might be an unpopular opinion but I think there should be a charge for these tickets; not an enormous amount but enough that people would be less likely to grab tickets just in case they decide to go, and then not bother to cancel if they don't.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:24 PM   #28
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

We have received the email. Set for tomorrow.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:10 AM   #29
carolina_yankee
Administrator

All AK Moonlight Magic Conversation can move here:

http://www.mouseowners.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=137014

Dirk

Closed Thread