home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-13-2019, 07:13 PM   #461
Adelard of Bath
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerworld View Post
I always email the two reservations numbers to the 'contact me' on the DVC Member booking page and asked them to merge the reservations. This has worked for me every time however it does take a bit of time. First the 'auto' confirm and then a few weeks later the merged email.
So we talked about this a few days back, I did the "contact us" link on the web...I think it was like two days later I got an email, followed by the "We'd like to welcome you home etc etc" so it definitely happened quick this time.
Adelard of Bath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 08:51 PM   #462
bakerworld
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelard of Bath View Post
So we talked about this a few days back, I did the "contact us" link on the web...I think it was like two days later I got an email, followed by the "We'd like to welcome you home etc etc" so it definitely happened quick this time.
Cool! Yes, this I found works the best. And as long as there's plenty of time ...