home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-07-2018, 01:51 PM   #1
pdude81
Grand Villa

Default Disneyland November Hours

Maybe it's because I'm used to being forced to choose which park I want to eat in 6 months in advance, but I can't for the life of me figure out why they haven't posted park hours and show times that are 60 days from now in Disneyland.

Park hours only go up to halloween and I'm trying to book fantasmic packages but they don't have any schedules up yet. Does anybody know if they still do fantasmic on sunday and monday nights after Halloween? We're going during the switchover from Halloween to Christmas decorations
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 03:11 PM   #2
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdude81 View Post
Maybe it's because I'm used to being forced to choose which park I want to eat in 6 months in advance, but I can't for the life of me figure out why they haven't posted park hours and show times that are 60 days from now in Disneyland.

Park hours only go up to halloween and I'm trying to book fantasmic packages but they don't have any schedules up yet. Does anybody know if they still do fantasmic on sunday and monday nights after Halloween? We're going during the switchover from Halloween to Christmas decorations
We dealt with this last year when we went to DL in November. They delay with posting hours because of the Christmas stuff. Youíll look one day, and a ton of days will have been added. You cannot book any special dining packages until they release the days theyíre having them. I tried calling last year, and they said that the CMís who book dining donít even know until about 24 hours before it loads into the system. I cannot remember what I was trying to book for the life of me. DL is much easier to book everything though, so donít stress. Also, get the MaxPass!!! Good luck.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:31 PM   #3
cmrdgrs
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Yeah. Disneyland sucks in this way. I haven't been to DL is a really, really long time, unfortunately I'm out of touch with the schedule there.

Where I'm Going 2017/2018:

Sunday, 07/01/18 - Wednesday, 07/11/18 - HHI
Saturday, 10/27/18 - Saturday, 11/10/18 - SSR
(Running 10K w/BFF - 11/03/18)

cmrdgrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 03:49 PM   #4
The.disney.couple
One Bedroom

Quote:

As Texaschick mentioned, its the exact reason for the time your going. Because it's that transition they wait until it gets closer to that time to post the hours. It happens every year

Fantasmic dining packages are currently available for Saturday Nov 3rd at both Blue Bayou and Riverbelle terrace even though park hours aren't out yet. Sunday and Monday are not available. I might call and see if those dates are unknown yet, sold out, or no fantasmic those nights. Typically CMs don't have the information until day of release but because Nov 3rd is available they may have some info.

Good Luck

Check out my disney photography
https://www.instagram.com/the.disney.couple/?hl=en
The.disney.couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 02:31 PM   #5
pdude81
Grand Villa

They finally released the schedule and I was able to get the reservation I wanted, but apparently a week ago released special dining packages for the holiday parades before even updating the hours or releasing the nighttime show packages. I'm shut out of the parade package for the time being on that first parade day, but all others are available. I'm assuming the section will be full of vloggers given our experience at the first MNSSHP this year. Way more video cameras than I've ever seen at Disney before.
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote