home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-08-2017, 07:56 PM   #11
disneyteach
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustinjourney View Post
you could also do a hybrid approach -- you get the AP and DH gets the 7 day ticket...this gives you discounts and memory maker...and it allows you to go later on for free.
I considered that too....ahhh decisions!
disneyteach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:53 PM   #12
goldilocks_63
Grand Villa

Smile Ap

Get ap and work in a second trip
goldilocks_63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 08:56 AM   #13
disneyteach
Two Bedroom

Ok...I'm reviving my old thread because I just saw something on FB that perplexed me. Someone posted that you can get an AP renewal voucher NOW (using the current deal). I did not know that this was an option. If I can get the voucher now with the current deal (platinum plus), then I think I would do that. Does anyone have any experience getting an AP renewal voucher before your AP actually expires?
Old 12-31-2017, 09:45 AM   #14
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyteach View Post
Ok...I'm reviving my old thread because I just saw something on FB that perplexed me. Someone posted that you can get an AP renewal voucher NOW (using the current deal). I did not know that this was an option. If I can get the voucher now with the current deal (platinum plus), then I think I would do that. Does anyone have any experience getting an AP renewal voucher before your AP actually expires?
You can only renew 60 days prior to your expiration date. They will not let you renew before that in my experience. Though I've seen s rare few claim they have.
Old 12-31-2017, 11:17 AM   #15
disneyteach
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
You can only renew 60 days prior to your expiration date. They will not let you renew before that in my experience. Though I've seen s rare few claim they have.
That's what I thought... the post I saw was calling it a renewal voucher. Hmm...Can't decide if it's worth a call and waiting on hold.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:15 PM   #16
disneyteach
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
Turns out you CAN purchase a renewal certificate using the current offer outside of the expiration date! I just created a new post in case others didn't know.
Old 12-31-2017, 01:41 PM   #17
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyteach View Post
Turns out you CAN purchase a renewal certificate using the current offer outside of the expiration date! I just created a new post in case others didn't know.
I just saw your other post. You were lucky. This is not the norm and when I renewed earlier this year they double checked the dates before doing. This is not something that many CMs will do. It's explicitly stated in the writing that it is 60 days before and 30 after only.