home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-18-2018, 06:40 AM   #11
BWV Dreamin
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4disney View Post
My vote for a new ticket offer? Non-expiring tickets! Come on, Disney. Bring those back!
Please bring back NE tickets!!!!!!!!!

BWV Dreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:42 AM   #12
BWV Dreamin
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmark View Post

My own speculation-- It wouldn't shock me if there is a special deal that's offered in spring through summer to counter those who are "waiting" until Star Wars land is open to return to WDW. I would be surprised if the deal ran though the end of the year which would allow discount tickets to be used when Star Wars land does open.
When exactly is Star Wars Land supposed to open? Will the new Star Wars hotel be ready at the same time? Split stay looks to be in my future...

BWV Dreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 07:42 AM   #13
Chris71855
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWV Dreamin View Post
When exactly is Star Wars Land supposed to open? Will the new Star Wars hotel be ready at the same time? Split stay looks to be in my future...
No exact dates on Galaxys Edge. Summer 2019. Still no word on the Hotel that Im aware of either, so I doubt it will be opening at the same time. I am hoping they are trying to open them at the same time but in case they cant, aren't getting peoples hopes up.
Chris71855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:32 AM   #14
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris71855 View Post
No exact dates on Galaxys Edge. Summer 2019. Still no word on the Hotel that Im aware of either, so I doubt it will be opening at the same time. I am hoping they are trying to open them at the same time but in case they cant, aren't getting peoples hopes up.
That's for DLR. WDW is just being told "later in the year" so I expect fall or so. At least that's the last update I saw on it. For us we won't see it until 2020 because fall is a bad time to travel for us.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:48 AM   #15
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmrdgrs View Post
I'm thinking I may need to start taking some solo Disney trips and an AP would be a nice excuse to do that
My PAP is burning a hole in my wallet! I definitely do more trips when I have an AP. And there is nothing wrong with a nice, relaxing solo trip!

Quote:
OK, sounds like you and I need to seriously take a girlfriends trip together!!
Hmm... When are you two going? I see a MO meet in my future...
Old 01-18-2018, 12:25 PM   #16
cmrdgrs
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4disney View Post
My vote for a new ticket offer? Non-expiring tickets! Come on, Disney. Bring those back!
I don't ever see this happening. I have some NE tickets and it is a royal pain to manage if they are linked on the same MB as other types of tickets. I'm going to work on splitting my NE tickets from my other types of tickets to keep it cleaner with a new MDE account.

Quote:
OK, sounds like you and I need to seriously take a girlfriends trip together!!
I'd like that Hope Now I just have to convince DH to let me spend the money on the airfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
My PAP is burning a hole in my wallet! I definitely do more trips when I have an AP. And there is nothing wrong with a nice, relaxing solo trip!

Hmm... When are you two going? I see a MO meet in my future...
The more the merrier ermindy1133!

Where I'm Going 2017/2018:

Sunday, 07/01/18 - Wednesday, 07/11/18 - HHI
Saturday, 10/27/18 - Saturday, 11/10/18 - SSR
(Running 10K w/BFF - 11/03/18)

cmrdgrs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 12:29 PM   #17
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmrdgrs View Post
I'd like that Hope Now I just have to convince DH to let me spend the money on the airfare
As you so correctly pointed out in another thread, happy wife, happy life!
Old 01-20-2018, 01:29 PM   #18
Crafty
Grand Villa

I see Disney upping the perks when they have lots of direct points to sell. The new Riviera looks to be large and could result in good ticket offers.

What we want to see is a Star Wars hotel with DVC units. The Riviera doesn’t interest us that much.
Crafty is offline   Reply With Quote