home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP REPORTS > Trip Reports
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-12-2018, 10:27 AM   #11
ajc
Grand Villa

following for more F&G fun.
Our trip is May 6 to 13.
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 01:02 PM   #12
DVCjj
Two Bedroom

Yay! You're back! Can't wait.

PS: I thoroughly enjoyed your HAL email reports.
DVCjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 01:12 PM   #13
SnowWhite4
Grand Villa

Sounds like a great time for all. Looking forward to the TR! Enjoy!
Old 04-12-2018, 01:43 PM   #14
Joeli
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc View Post
following for more F&G fun.
Our trip is May 6 to 13.
Looks like we will be there the same time! We will be there from 5/7-12.

Upcoming:
Mar 2019 - BWV
Jan 2019 - DCL Magic - Miami - Marvel day at Sea
Nov 2018 - Swan
Sept 2018 - BWV/AKV (Kidani)
Aug 2018 - Hilton Bonnet Creek

Done:
June 2018 - Swan x 2
May 2018 - BLT
Jan 2018 - DCL Fantasy - Orlando - Star Wars day at Sea
Oct 2017 - BRV
May 2017 - BLT
Jan 2017 - VGF
May 2016 - BRV/BWV
Feb 2016 - PVB
Sept 2015 - BCV
2014/2015 - AoA (Little Mermaid/Nemo/Lion King)
Joeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:09 PM   #15
wdw1972
Grand Villa

DAY 1 – Thursday 4/12/18
Who: Sue (59), DVC Member
SB (60), my husband
RADP People – Steve, Mark, Bob, Sandi?

Plan: Drive to WDW, AK/Flight of Passage, RADP Mini-Meet

Actual: Today was a really great day. I worked until noon, and it was busy enough that the time passed quickly but not so crazy I was frantic about leaving early! SB was standing by my trunk with my suitcase when I got home about 12:01. Thankfully, no dress shoes on him this time! I changed clothes, packed the cooler, and we were on our way (both cars) by 12:14. As I was backing out of the driveway I noticed I had the email telling me my room was ready – very nice!

SB detoured off to get a burger en route, but there were so many cops out I was being careful with my speed and he ended up arriving only about 5 minutes after me. The same guy is still working the security booth here, and he’s always very nice (Joe). I parked and went straight up to the studio and started unpacking. SB arrived before I finished, and unpacked what little bit he had.

In the interest of time, we decided to drive over to Animal Kingdom rather than risk being held hostage by Disney transportation. It was an easy drive, and I was surprised to see the high-rise building going up inside Coronado Springs. That resort already has 2,000 rooms – and they’re adding more! I assume it’s due to the convention guests, but still – that’s a lot.

At Animal Kingdom we were lucky to park near the tram end of the row, and the tram arrived just as we got there. The guy in the back talked on the microphone constantly, and was actually pretty funny despite being loud. I know our friend Pete would have been annoyed by it, though! SB was a bit, but thankfully stayed in a good mood. Bag check was a breeze, and entry went pretty quickly even though they only had a few lanes open. The passholder line had someone at the back reader and several people behind her. Nobody had the sense to use the empty other reader in front of her, so I walked up and entered the park. Hello people – it helps to pay attention. That woke the other people up, and they started using both readers at that point. SB stayed behind and entered after they got through.

We headed back to Harambe, where the standby wait for the safari was 30 or 35 minutes. We waited about 5 minutes and then entered the fastpass line. There was one brief delay, which was probably due to an animal not wanting to move somewhere, but mostly it moved pretty quickly. We were seated in the second row of the truck, and had a great driver/guide. Normally we do the safari in the morning, so this was a nice chance to see a few different animals due to the different time of day. The hippos were out of the water, walking around, and we saw the baby hippo. We did not see any lions. As we got to the area with the flamingos just past the elephants, there was a group of eland and one was at the side of the road – too close for the truck to pass. Right next to the truck waiting was a cluster of palm trees, where a giraffe was busy munching away – soon joined by a couple more giraffe.

We sat there waiting, but the eland had no sense of urgency and was really enjoying the specific grass he or she was eating. Eventually a cast member’s truck came and the cast member shook a bucket of treats, hoping to lure the stubborn eland over. It wasn’t interested, so the cast member got some branches and got out of the truck to wave them around near the ground. That got the eland’s attention and eventually they all moved off far enough for the trucks to resume. Thankfully, it was a beautiful day with a nice breeze, so nobody minded the delay. The only negative about the safari was for most of it there were so many screaming little kids (some crying, some whining, just talking as if someone in Tampa needed to hear them – and god forbid a parent actually teach them to use a reasonable volume), it was hard to hear what the driver/guide was saying. It was a bit obnoxious.

After our safari we made a stop for SB to get a soda and popcorn, then sat on a wall on the path to Pandora while we ate the popcorn. We arrived at Flight of Passage about 10 minutes before our fastpass time (standby was 105 minutes), and were going to see if we’d be let in early, but both cast members were busy with other guests. One was a baby swap party, which was taking a lot longer than it should have. A woman could give birth in less time. The other didn’t seem to be anything other than goofing around. Eventually I just put my magic band on the reader and it turned green, so we walked into the queue.

This time the preshow stuff all worked without repeating, but it’s still quite a chunk of time to actually get onto the banshee. I think we entered the queue just before 4:15 and we were back outside a little before 5. It was a great time, though – this is a fabulous attraction. I could do with a little less of the misting water, though. SB said he saw things he’d never seen before, but I think there’s just so much you can’t really see it all in one experience – similar to a Cirque du Soleil show!

After this we headed to the exit, rode the tram back to the car, and drove back to Beach Club. It was 5:17 when we arrived there, so we went straight to Martha’s Vineyard Lounge to meet the RADP group rather than stopping at the studio. We found Sandi, Mark, and Bob sitting outside. As introductions were made, Steve and his wife Barbara arrived. That was the whole party, so we went inside and pulled a few tables together to make room for the 7 of us. It was a great time, and conversation flowed easily. We have a lot of recent cancer in the group, but the oncology talk was kept to a minimum – just updates on the current cases. We’re the only ones who aren’t retired, and the retirees are really enjoying retirement! Bob used to live in Rochester, where SB had played & coached for several years, and he had seen him at the ballpark many times. Small world!

We ordered drinks, and SB also had some wings that he enjoyed. It was a very enjoyable mini-meet, and it was really nice to meet Mark in person after “knowing” him for probably a couple decades now! After the meet we stopped by the marina to see an old friend Bill, but it turns out at the last minute Bill gave his shift away (he drives the fireworks cruises) when something came up.

We went back to Beach Club and stopped at Beach Club Marketplace to get SB dinner for later. They had a half chicken with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob for $12.99 so he got that. I tried the potatoes and they were very good. I left him in the studio and headed out for Epcot at 7:40.

I’d told Chris I’d check at International Gateway for a magic band Amanda wanted, but they didn’t have it. They said Mouse Gears would be the location. I walked over there, and struck out at the first set of registers (after waiting in line) but was told the next group might have it. I went there and stood in line, but was told they were sold out. Plus, it’s a limited release so there won’t be more coming in. Whenever Disney does these things, people just go nuts. I imagine the bands are available on ebay for an even higher inflated price <g>.

Since I was in the area, I swung by to get my free passholder Minnie magnet, then headed back out to the countries. It was getting dark by now, and was a perfect night for walking around. I did a loop of the countries, checking out the festival menus, before settling on the tomato & onion tart from France. Unfortunately, at this point it was 8:30 and the tarts had been sitting in the warmer so long it was pretty dried out. It wasn’t terrible, and I don’t regret trying it, but based on this one I wouldn’t bother with a second.

I picked up a key lime tart to take back to the studio to share with SB. This came from the location where Brazil is during Food & Wine (between France and Morrocco), and it’s different from last year. Last year it was really too big – round, and like a small pie. This year it’s a thin oval strip. It’s something one person could easily eat. I left the park and walked back to the resort, where SB had saved me a little of the white meat from the chicken.

We shared the key lime tart, which was good. I worked on the trip report, and it was 10:30 or so before that was all done.

Today was a great start to the trip, and a perfect weather day! I like the studio location, and view. Tomorrow the others arrive, so it should be a somewhat busy but fun day!

wdw1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:30 AM   #16
goldilocks_63
Grand Villa

Talking Following....

Sue,

Love your trip reports..

Goldi
goldilocks_63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:32 AM   #17
Kismet
One Bedroom

Following along - glad you are back.
Kismet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 03:45 PM   #18
ajc
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeli View Post
Looks like we will be there the same time! We will be there from 5/7-12.
we are AKL/Jambo with family
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #19
Joeli
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc View Post
we are AKL/Jambo with family
We are BLT with family. Doing BWV/AKL Kidani in Sept.

Upcoming:
Mar 2019 - BWV
Jan 2019 - DCL Magic - Miami - Marvel day at Sea
Nov 2018 - Swan
Sept 2018 - BWV/AKV (Kidani)
Aug 2018 - Hilton Bonnet Creek

Done:
June 2018 - Swan x 2
May 2018 - BLT
Jan 2018 - DCL Fantasy - Orlando - Star Wars day at Sea
Oct 2017 - BRV
May 2017 - BLT
Jan 2017 - VGF
May 2016 - BRV/BWV
Feb 2016 - PVB
Sept 2015 - BCV
2014/2015 - AoA (Little Mermaid/Nemo/Lion King)
Joeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 10:38 PM   #20
wdw1972
Grand Villa

DAY 2 – Friday 4/13/18
Who: Sue (59), DVC Member
SB (60), my husband
Chris (31), son
Amanda (29), daughter-in-law
Ari (21 months), grandson
Tim (60), Chris’ dad
Vince (60’s), Tim’s husband
Martha (50?), Amanda’s mom, DVC Member
Linda (60), childhood best friend
Karen (?), friend of Linda’s

Plan: Epcot, Concert

Actual: I slept well – comfortable bed, quiet room, and not much coughing by SB. The only annoying thing was the night light in the bathroom sink area. I thought perhaps he’d left the bathroom light on, so got up around 2 and discovered it was the night light. It’s part of the outlet and I couldn’t figure out how to make it shut off, so I stacked a couple washcloths on top of his toiletry bag to cover it up. We also had to keep the drapes closed, as there’s a ceiling light on the balcony, without a switch to shut that off. Oh well, first world problems for sure!

We were both up shortly after 5. I made my cappuccino, and SB left for find the ATM over at Crossroads. I didn’t even ask why that didn’t get taken care of back home! He was gone a bit, and when he returned he said he got over there fine but then didn’t know how to get back. He ended up in the Epcot parking lot, lol! Of course his phone was here in the studio, so he couldn’t call for help <g>!

I took my shower around 7:30, then once I was almost ready SB went down to Beach Club Marketplace to get some of the potato casserole to go with our breakfast. He also got a biscuit and an orange juice. I made the eggs, sausage & bacon in the microwave, and we both had a good breakfast. Afterwards, he took his shower and I spent about an hour doing work stuff.

Tim called at 8:52, with an arrival time of 8:59. He’d just gotten the text that their room is ready! This is great, because they can unload their stuff and not have to take the time to go back during the afternoon. We agreed they’d let us know when they were on the bus.

We left the studio around 9:15 or 9:30 and walked over to Epcot. It’s so nice entering via International Gateway, and I hate that they’re going to ruin this area with the damn skyliner thing that will bring hordes of people not staying around Crescent Lake into the area.

We arrived after the initial rush, so we had no waits or delay to enter the park. We decided to go sit in the DVC member lounge, rather than waiting outside near the front entrance. It opens at 10 and we got there a few minutes, but they checked us in and as soon as they dropped the rope the cast member called to me so we could go right up. There’s really not anything special up here, but SB did enjoy the free soda and we both got to sit in comfort waiting for the others to arrive.

Linda texted first, so we walked over and met her & Karen at the bottom of Spaceship Earth. We figured Tim & Vince would follow pretty quickly, but they had one headache after another. First, when they got all the way to their studio with their stuff (of course the studio is near the end of a long hallway), their magic bands didn’t work to open the door. So, they had to go all the way back to the lobby to get that fixed. Once at Epcot they went through bag check and security, and waited in line at the entry but at the reader they learned their passes were vouchers and were sent to guest services. After waiting in line there they were told they needed to go to the ticket office. They stood in line there and finally got the vouchers converted, then had to go through bag check and security again. I may have gotten the guest services and ticket windows mixed up, as I think the ticket windows are after bag check & security.

Finally, they were in the park, and found us across from Spaceship Earth (outside the rest room area). We were well within the fastpass window for Spaceship Earth, and with Vince’s scooter we had to use the handicapped entrance (which is actually the exit). We were greeted by an Asian cast member who spoke rapidly and seemed kind of rude, but we weren’t sure because we couldn’t understand what the hell he was saying. We finally figured out we had to wait in this holding area, so we never needed our fastpasses but ended up waiting a good while to get on the attraction. Another cast member sent us up the ramp at one point, without Vince, and once we got up there we were told we were supposed to be waiting with our person in the wheelchair – so we went back down and waited some more. In the meantime, different people left to use the restroom and returned. It was getting a bit crazy, but finally it was really our turn and we had some decent cast members in the loading area.

They completely stopped the attraction so Vince could slide from his chair onto the attraction vehicle seat. Tim sat with him and the rest of us took the car in front of them. It was a nice ride, but it stopped again twice, and slowed a couple more times. Given how long getting on that took, we went next to the Land and used our fastpasses for Living with the Land. The standby queue here was 55 minutes, which was insane! The fastpass queue was completely filled in, but moved quickly. At the end we had to wait a while for the next accessible boat, but it was a shorter wait than at Spaceship Earth.

Linda & Karen both really enjoyed the greenhouses, and it was a nice ride. It’s informative but also fun/relaxing. After the boat ride we had about 20 minutes to kill, so we stopped at the very crowded Sunshine Seasons (or now it might only be called Seasons) food court. Tim & Vince shared a wrap, SB got the shrimp stir fry, Karen got a chicken Caesar salad, and Linda got a small side salad. I didn’t get anything, preferring to wait for the festival food booths. I did eat a few bites of SB’s rice with the sauce and water chestnuts and enjoyed that. I hate shrimp/seafood, so I’d never order that item for me.

After our little break it was time for Soarin’. All of us but Karen had fastpasses, but I planned to ask nicely if they’d let her join us, figuring if they said no then I’d give her my band. The cast member couldn’t have been nicer, and let us all go through. Once in the loading area I asked if we could wait for the front/center row, which annoyed SB but none of the other 4 has seen the new film (Karen has never even done the attraction), so I felt it was worth another brief wait.

Everyone loved it, and it was fun to watch the reactions of these Soarin’ virgins, lol! We went back outside and SB decided to head back to the resort to relax and watch some tv. I was glad, as this way he could join us later and not be sore from too much walking. We agreed he’d call me when he got back in the park and we’d meet up. In the meantime, Linda, Karen, Tim, Vince & I headed out to World Showcase.

We started in Mexico and got as far as Germany! First Linda & I got the field greens salad from the Berry stand. This was good but not outstanding in my opinion. We couldn’t identify the cheese that was in it, and when Linda went up to ask (after we’d eaten our salads) she learned it was tofu! No wonder it was so bland, lol! It had several big strawberries, and what I thought were pecans was actually crunchy quinoa. I’m glad I got it, but don’t feel the need to get it again. Tim got the blueberry Moscato, and liked it but we were all disappointed it barely appeared to be 2 ounces.

We continued on, and stopped in China. Karen’s daughter wanted candy from “around the world”, and Linda wanted to get something for Ari. Both were successful, after lots of browsing. I never really go into the shops any more, and I’m not one who likes to spend a lot of time “shopping”. Tim & Vince waited in the shade. On the way out Linda got an order of potstickers from the Lotus Blossom Café, and gave one to me. They tasted just like the Food & Wine Festival <g>.

Karen was feeling like the sun was burning her, despite having used sunscreen, so she spent some time in the shade as we continued on a little further. She ended up joining us soon. We stopped at the Outpost just after China. Linda got an ice cream cone, and Tim & Vince got something to drink. I think Karen may have gotten something as well. We continued into Germany, where Tim got the warm cheese strudel with the berries. We found a shady area along the lake and just stayed there. Linda’s feet were hurting, and it was hot in the sun. Chris, Amanda, Martha & Ari were almost in the park at this point. I texted them to see if they were planning to do their 4pm fastpass at the Pixar thing, but their only priority was the Smash Mouth concert at 5:30.

I told them where we were, and they came over to join us. Chris immediately went to get a beer, lol – and we made introductions. Ari is so adorable, and I really enjoyed being around him again. He sat next to me on the picnic table bench, then was watching and calling to the ducks nearby. We didn’t realize he was going to do this, but he took one of his Mickey stickers and handed it to the duck – which took it from his hand, scaring Ari. The duck immediately dropped it since it wasn’t food, and Amanda picked it up and told Ari not to feed the duck, lol!

SB called to see where we were, and when I said Germany he grumbled about it being as far away as possible. Ugh – there’s no room for lazy at Disney!! I told him to wait for us at America, and we headed over there. He was standing out front drinking a beer when we arrived, and we all went inside to the counter service place so Amanda could get dinner for Ari.

I saw other people eating as well – Linda got a beautiful cobb salad, which she couldn’t finish all at one time. I don’t remember what Karen got. Ari had a side of macaroni and cheese, and really liked it. SB got a bacon cheeseburger with fries, and then went back and got the fried shrimp dinner. I ate a few of his fries. I think Tim may have had a burger, and Vince had a side of the mac & cheese. I’m not sure what the others had.

As we came into America earlier, I’d noticed the theater was pretty full – so evidently Smash Mouth is a popular group. After eating we went back outside and people were standing up inside the back of the theater, and the walls down both sides were full as well. The wall around the fountain in front of American Adventure was also filled up in the shady spots. We decided to stand outside the theater, right behind the back of it, and ended up with rows of people behind us by the time the concert started about 12 minutes later. Ari enjoyed it too. He didn’t want to sit on Chris’ shoulders (thought he’d have the best view from there), wanting to be held by me instead – which was fine with me. After each song he’d clap, which was so cute. I liked the music, but only recognized the last 3 songs.

SB left before it ended, wanting to hit the road and have some time to relax with Netflix at home. He’d also gotten an ice cream cone after dinner, so he wasn’t ready to eat anything at the food kiosks – and I was sure he wouldn’t want to walk all the way to Nemo for our fastpasses! After the concert Tim & Vince headed back to Jambo House – it had been a long day for them, with driving up early this morning. Linda & Karen were back inside, where Linda was eating more of her salad (and taking it easy). World Showcase was mobbed with people leaving the concert.

Chris & Martha headed over to the Land to use their Soarin’ fastpasses. I stayed with Amanda & Ari, and Linda & Karen decided to stay back and slowly browse through the rest of the countries before heading back to the Marriott. They hope to stay for Illuminations tomorrow, but we’ll see – they’re planning an even more ambitious day tomorrow. Amanda & I had a little time to kill so we took Ari through the butterfly garden, which he loved. Some of the words he knows, he also knows (and does) the sign language sign for it, and he kept saying & signing “more” in there. Amanda couldn’t create more butterflies, lol – but we did see quite a few.

Outside, Amanda showed Ari the flowers around the lake and told him the colors, which he’d repeat. He mostly enjoyed running around a bit, although he’d not really had a nap today and they kept waiting for him to turn into a holy terror. Thankfully, that didn’t happen – at least not while they were in Epcot. We went over to the Seas, where Ari decided that each of the 3-4 different fake fish outside were all Dory. Amanda tried to tell him their correct names, but he’d point at each one and say “Dory”. She says he’s really into Dory right now. We also watched some rabbits on the grass, then went into the exhibit area until Chris texted to say they were on their way.

We met him & Martha outside, and did the Nemo ride with our fastpasses. It’s a cute ride, and we spent some time looking at the fish afterwards. The dolphins were out, and one was swimming around with a set of 3 balls linked together by rope – hadn’t seen that before. He was holding onto it while swimming and even turning upside down. When we went back outside Ari took Chris over to the fake fish to let him know each one was Dory, lol. We could hear him from over where we were standing.

We got the stroller and headed out to World Showcase, starting on the Mexico side. Amanda wanted to get the violet lemonade at Pineapple Promenade, but the line was crazy long and she decided not to wait. We stopped somewhere else along the way, and Chris got the Jamaican beef with pigeon peas and micro cilantro. We were interested in Mexico but figured the line would be long – however, when we approached there really wasn’t any line at all!

Amanda, Martha and I each got the pork taco, while Chris got the chilaquiles (spelling may be wrong). We all really enjoyed our choices – the pork taco was a bit messy to eat, but it was very tasty with a decent amount of spice to it. It came with an apple relish, which was nice. There were some ducks on the other side of the fence, so that kept Ari occupied. His parents were still hoping he’d fall asleep, because with a short nap they could stay out later. That didn’t happen, though.

After eating, we continued walking, and I think we didn’t stop until America. I walked around the area with the stroller, hoping Ari would nod off – plus if the stroller wasn’t moving he’d want to get out and his parents didn’t want that. They got in line at the Smokehouse while I pushed Ari around. At one point I thought maybe he was going to start falling asleep, but then the 8pm Smash Mouth concert started, lol!

Chris & Amanda each got the brisket slider, and I’m not sure what Martha had. They also had a chocolate cake without nuts for Amanda, and one with nuts for me. I shared some of mine with Ari, since he loves chocolate. I think Amanda shared with Martha. It was good, but I didn’t think it was great. The carrot cake during Food & Wine is better, and I’m a definite chocoholic!

We continued walking, and as we approached International Gateway I asked Chris if they were leaving or doing another loop, and he said they were going to make a couple more stops and head out (since Ari didn’t nap). They planned to get the marscapone cheesecake and the violet lemonade, which were at booths right next to each other near the entrance to Future World. They hadn’t been able to move into their studio earlier, since it wasn’t ready when they arrived (almost 2 hours after the time they said on the online check in). They’d called periodically from Epcot, and weren’t given a room number until this evening – but no text or email.

I left via International Gateway and returned to my studio for the night – needing to do a whole day’s trip report in one sitting! This is pretty rough, lol! I’m not used to being in the park all day. I later found out Ari fell asleep right after I left, and they let him sleep until they got to the monorail but then woke him up so he’d sleep later. I talked with SB, who’d had a nice time and made it home safely. He was watching Netflix, lol.

Later Chris started texting with the fiasco that was going on over at the Polynesian. They got all their stuff and went to the room, and their magic bands wouldn’t work. I think they’ve stayed there 4 times and this has happened 3 times – or maybe it was 3 stays and this happened twice. Once again, some of them were sitting in the hallway while someone went to the front desk to get the bands reset. Ari was cranky at this point, since it was past his bedtime and he really hadn’t napped properly.

At some point they learned they’d been reassigned to a different room, in a different building. But, nobody had notified them! So, they trekked over to the other building and got into their studio. There was a spray bottle of glass cleaner left behind. The room didn’t look very clean, and Amanda cleaned the bathtub before giving Ari his bath. Oh, at 9:28 they got the text that their room was ready – that was probably when Amanda was washing the bathtub. The other bathroom was dirty, too. When they opened the pack & play to put Ari to bed, a silverfish (bug) was crawling around. That was the final straw – Martha’s planned visit to talk with a manager before breakfast became an urgent priority. This is completely unacceptable!

They ended up getting moved to another room again, in the same building – and she was given a credit on her account. It sounds like this room is ok, so hopefully they can finally get some rest (it was after 10pm at this point – not great with a toddler). I’m not sure what’s going on at the Polynesian, but they need to get it fixed!

Overall, today was a great day, although it wasn’t without some hiccups. It was fun having everyone together, although it’s definitely difficult (and slow) with a large party. It’s like herding cats at times, lol! Still, I wouldn’t have traded the time hanging out with everyone.

Tomorrow should be a little more manageable, as everyone is already settled, and can follow somewhat more normal routines. Depending on how the late night impacts Ari, we’ll play tomorrow somewhat by ear. Magic Kingdom opens at 8, which is not of interest to Tim & Vince (or Linda & Karen – they couldn’t get there anyway, coming from offsite). Our first fastpass is meeting Mickey from 9-10, which isn’t a big deal for Linda & Karen. We likely won’t see them until the final fastpass for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Ari has a haircut appointment at the barber shop at 10:40, which is in the middle of our Haunted Mansion fastpass. Most of us have lunch booked at Be Our Guest, after which it will be nap time for Ari and take a break at the resort time for me. We’ll all likely meet back up in Epcot later.

wdw1972 is offline   Reply With Quote