home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM   #1221
michaeldominick
Studio

For the 10% off deal on Disney gift cards at BJs, do you need to be a member?
I thought I saw something about non-members getting a “pass” or something. Is it 10% off or is it some type of reward points

Thanks!!
michaeldominick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #1222
Oh_Joy!
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldominick View Post
For the 10% off deal on Disney gift cards at BJs, do you need to be a member?
I thought I saw something about non-members getting a “pass” or something. Is it 10% off or is it some type of reward points

Thanks!!
There was a way to order them without being a member but that was during a "free" membership period that ended earlier this month. But you can get an online membership for $10. If you need a lot of gift cards, it might be worth the money to join.
Oh_Joy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM   #1223
Disney dreaming
Two Bedroom

Just tried for the $25 gift cards sold out. Let us know if anyone sees when the are back in stock. Thank you
Disney dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM   #1224
Leftcoaster
Founding Member

50's are still there for 8% off. $45.99

"Being a princess means so much more than wearing a tiara and a pretty dress" - Cinderellabration
Leftcoaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:06 AM   #1225
D C
Add-on Aficionado

For those in the great lakes region with a Meijer store nearby, you can get a $5 mperks reward with every $50 gift card purchase (limit 10) through 18-Dec (I think). Like getting 10% off.
Old Today, 01:21 AM   #1226
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftcoaster View Post
While I know that we can't use Target gift card to buy Disney gift cards any more but, has anyone seen if Target is doing the 10% off Target gift card this year?
I haven't seen anything about it yet, but I didn't see advance notice for it last year either. I want to say it was around December 1st that this offer was available last year. I just checked my emails and I placed my order on December 3rd, which I believe was the last day of the offer last year. I have it in my calendar to check for the offer again this year.

For those who didn't take advantage of this last year, the offer was 10% off Target GCs up to $300 total purchase. No Disney GC discount, but still a great deal for those who shop at Target.
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote