home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Latest DVC News and Rumors
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-15-2018, 01:32 PM   #41
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicJourneys View Post
Also it’s worth noting that a VGF Grand Villa costs the same amount of points as a bungalow. While the bungalow is great for 4 people, for a larger party I would certainly pick the GV instead.
I'm not sure I'd pick VGF though. I'd likely do BLT with a themepark view instead. But really if we have a lot of people we prefer our own spaces, so 2 bungalows work fine
Old 10-15-2018, 01:56 PM   #42
MickeyMinnieMom
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
I'm not sure I'd pick VGF though. I'd likely do BLT with a themepark view instead. But really if we have a lot of people we prefer our own spaces, so 2 bungalows work fine
We did the BLT 3BR once — loved it!! That’s probably what we’ll do for a SWGE trip in 2020...
MickeyMinnieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 02:18 PM   #43
flypwm
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnieMom View Post
Don't lose interest over internet rumors, of all things! Good advice for just about anything these days!

Do you have a meet and greet scheduled?

ETA: I'm sure it's not a fit for everyone, and some will certainly decide it's either too expensive or that they'd rather spend that money elsewhere. I'd just say to anyone who might be interested to go into the meeting with an open mind. You may find it seems more "worth it" to you when you hear everything. But maybe not -- so subjective, of course.
If official information isn't published, then internet rumors will influence my opinion. I'm not going to go chase. I've expressed interest and if Disney would like, they could provide additional information. Exclusivity, for me, is not itself a selling point so I might not be the right audience.

I haven't scheduled a meet and greet. I'm unlikely to do so without further advance information. I realize the "could take or leave" group isn't who Disney is going to focus on, and that's fine. I don't like high touch sales and will go out of my way to avoid that.
flypwm is offline   Reply With Quote