home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-22-2017, 09:27 PM   #91
helenabear
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemertec View Post
And you still get connecting rooms? We have DS17, DS12, and DD7, but DS17 may stay home during our Thanksgiving trip. We figure we will be in nothing but 2BR soon because the other two are getting older. I am not seeing the nights we want at Poly anyway so we will have to WL them once the 7 month window opens up.
Yes we did. At the last minute my brother joined us, but we planned for 2 before. He just joined since we had a free bed. My son goes to bed about an hour or two before us usually (he is 9) and we like the freedom to be up and not disturb him.

We are going in June and have a 2 bedroom at BCV. So far just the 3 of us. Same with OKW last year. We spend a lot of time in our room so we appreciate space. Also it is convenient if a family or friend wants to join us we have a bed open for them.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:49 PM   #92
rowrbazzle
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
We spend a lot of time in our room so we appreciate space. Also it is convenient if a family or friend wants to join us we have a bed open for them.
Attention MouseOwners: if you can't get a reservation, there's always room at helenabear's.
rowrbazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 09:51 PM   #93
AndyD
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy85 View Post
Hello. We are a family of 5 that already has a deluxe studio reservation for early May at BWV, but due to some recent life events we will have to cancel/reschedule for different dates. With that said there's slim last minute availability in May for a deluxe studio.

I've never tried booking a room that sleeps up to 4 and just leaving my youngest child off the reservation. Will Disney prevent us from checking in with a family of 5 in a room that sleeps up to 4? My youngest is 4 so we will bring a travel cot.

Would love some tips and guidance on this!
Not your be concerned with legality, just the quality of the vacation.

I would contact DVC and explain, in my experience they have always been very helpful with needs.

Better to be upfront in the beginning than to be looking over your shoulder your entire vacation.

Have a great vacation,

Andy
AndyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:53 PM   #94
beemertec
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowrbazzle View Post
Attention MouseOwners: if you can't get a reservation, there's always room at helenabear's.

beemertec is offline   Reply With Quote