home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Bibbity Bobbity Buying
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-25-2017, 07:36 AM   #41
Kickapoo Joie Juice
DVC Board Guide

My 18 year old is SO getting one of those she loves anything and everything Pandora-can't wait to get there...
Kickapoo Joie Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 10:34 AM   #42
tink711
Add-on Aficionado

The more I think about it the more I want one. We aren't going until Sept, by that time lots of bad things could happen that always coincide with the not new gadget/toy/souvenir. Price could go sky high, shortages, insane lines. I am trying to get my hopes up. I keep reminding myself how much fun our cats will have playing with it destroying it if it ever gets accidentally left where they can to it.

Always dreaming of my next visit ...

tink711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 02:14 PM   #43
DVCQUEEN
Grand Villa

Default Sold out!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour..._P67Fi1Cpd2bxg
DVCQUEEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:12 PM   #44
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

The word I got today was that they didn't know when they'd be back either.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:36 PM   #45
carolina_yankee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
The word I got today was that they didn't know when they'd be back either.
The have five months and 24 days to get it right. Five months and 23 days if I want to take advantage of resort delivery.

Of course, I'll buy it, play with it for a couple of days, and then put it on the shelf and dust it for the next ten years - right next to Pal Mickey. Or maybe he'll roost in my Owner's Locker? Hmmm.

Dirk
Old 06-04-2017, 04:40 PM   #46
Hi from RI
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_yankee View Post
The have five months and 24 days to get it right. Five months and 23 days if I want to take advantage of resort delivery.

Of course, I'll buy it, play with it for a couple of days, and then put it on the shelf and dust it for the next ten years - right next to Pal Mickey. Or maybe he'll roost in my Owner's Locker? Hmmm.

Dirk
Haha...me too! 4 months....

ME ,DH , DS23 , DD21 , DD13
Hi from RI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 05:11 PM   #47
tink711
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_yankee View Post

Dirk
3 months and 2 days for me. Though I still fear that when they return they will be twice as much

Always dreaming of my next visit ...

tink711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 07:35 PM   #48
CarolA
Add-on Aficionado

Dear Disney, Here's a clue. The people buying 10 of these were not opening a banshee breeding operation. Quit selling to resellers and you make more of your real customers happy.
CarolA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 07:43 PM   #49
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolA View Post
Dear Disney, Here's a clue. The people buying 10 of these were not opening a banshee breeding operation. Quit selling to resellers and you make more of your real customers happy.
Or, keep a good inventory.

Actually, it must have been decent as it lasted thru previews and opening week. Lots of other things that make it no where that long.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:30 PM   #50
jflatto
Grand Villa

We are pretty upset right. We were at Pandora a few days ago but there was a 90 minute line to even get into the store. Since we were coming back today, we figured we would get the Banshees this morning for DS and myself. DS, DD and DW went over early this morning and found they were sold out. The CMs said that more would be hatched soon and DS wanted to wait a few hours. The CMs would provide no more information than "soon". DW made a comment to DS saying that they may not have more hatched in the morning and one of the CMs shook her head slightly and it clear that no more for today and a few more days at least The CM was not supposed to admit that but I would have been really upset if the CMs kept implying "any time" when they knew it would be days at least before any more banshees arrived.

Finally went to do Frozen and it was down. Did a meal package for Rivers of Light and a few minutes after we go into the seating area, it started lightening and we had to leave. My wife wants to do a dining package for when we come back in October for our 25th anniversary but I have no interest in spending the money for another dining package when RoL could be cancelled again.

Trips:
October, 1992 - Yacht Club - Honeymoon; May/June 2008 - BWV - New DVC Member; May/June 2009 - AKV (Kidani) and BCV; May/June 2010 - VWL; July 2010 - VGC; Christmas 2010 - BLT; May/June, 2011 - Dream Cruise and BWV; July 2011 - Grand Villa at Kidani!; October 2011 - BLT for MNSSHP; June 2012 - BCV; December 2012 - BLT for Christmas; June 2013 - Kidani and BWV; December 2013 - VGF and BLT and then Universal, December 2014 - BWV; May/June 2015 - Universal Studios and AKV and SSR; December 2015 - Fantasy for Christmas; October 2016 - Universal and MNSSHP; May/June 2017 - Universal and BWV; October 2017 - 25th Anniversary - AKV and CCR; June 2018 - Adult only - BWV
jflatto is offline   Reply With Quote