home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > MouseOwners Events and Event Planning
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 11-11-2017, 08:50 AM   #391
stellabutterman
Studio
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 188
Default

7/14-23 stellabutterman OKW
stellabutterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:46 AM   #392
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado
 
kzrooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kalamazoo Mi
Posts: 10,301
Default

5/3-4 kzrooster BLT
5/4-7 kzrooster DCL DREAM
5/7-12 kzrooster BLT
5/12-19 kzrooster POLYNESIAN
kzrooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:39 PM   #393
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado
 
disneycrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto area
Posts: 6,763
Default

Updated
__________________
Me:Kelly DH DD17 DS16
disneycrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:29 AM   #394
pooh bears mom
Grand Villa
 
pooh bears mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New England
Posts: 2,747
Default

December 26 to January 1 HHI
__________________
pooh bears mom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:01 AM   #395
Jedimom3
Two Bedroom
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Tennessee via South Louisiana
Posts: 866
Default

5/20-27, Jedimom3, Poly/AKL Kidani
Jedimom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:55 AM   #396
ajc
Two Bedroom
 
ajc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Waterford VA
Posts: 852
Default

It might be quite an undertaking but is there any way to put the listing in a sequential calendar pattern or at least monthly?
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:24 PM   #397
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado
 
disneycrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto area
Posts: 6,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc View Post
It might be quite an undertaking but is there any way to put the listing in a sequential calendar pattern or at least monthly?
I am trying very hard to understand what it is that you are asking it to look like. Is there something about the format that I have it in that is confusing? I am always open to suggestions that will make my life easier...but I'm not sure there is anything that could make it easier...but maybe I am missing something.
__________________
Me:Kelly DH DD17 DS16
disneycrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:33 PM   #398
ajc
Two Bedroom
 
ajc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Waterford VA
Posts: 852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
I am trying very hard to understand what it is that you are asking it to look like. Is there something about the format that I have it in that is confusing? I am always open to suggestions that will make my life easier...but I'm not sure there is anything that could make it easier...but maybe I am missing something.
Just wondering if we were going to meet a fellow MO if the dates and MO could be listed on a monthly calendar so you don't have to scroll though multiple pages?
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 06:37 PM   #399
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado
 
kzrooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kalamazoo Mi
Posts: 10,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc View Post
Just wondering if we were going to meet a fellow MO if the dates and MO could be listed on a monthly calendar so you don't have to scroll though multiple pages?
Sorry if this is out of line but, have you checked the very first post, on the very first page? She updates it regularly.......

Kelly, sorry I didn't follow the correct format. With 4 reservations I thought you would do them separately..... All in one is good! You Rock!
kzrooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:01 PM   #400
ajc
Two Bedroom
 
ajc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Waterford VA
Posts: 852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
Sorry if this is out of line but, have you checked the very first post, on the very first page? She updates it regularly.......

Kelly, sorry I didn't follow the correct format. With 4 reservations I thought you would do them separately..... All in one is good! You Rock!
Thank you; My computer just shows the last read post so I will check the first listing from now on. My oversight.
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 AM.

MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software