home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Renting DVC Points
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-17-2018, 01:28 PM   #41
ermindy1133
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSULion22 View Post
Doesn't the tv cabinet have a fold out 5th bed in it since the renovation?
If so, we didn't have a renovated room. Actually, the room looked marginally clean and definitely in need of some serious love. "Dingy" and "run down" were my daughter's comments.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:30 PM   #42
PSULion22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
If so, we didn't have a renovated room. Actually, the room looked marginally clean and definitely in need of some serious love. "Dingy" and "run down" were my daughter's comments.
Yeah, I think I confused what you were saying. I thought you were talking about the Boardwalk.
PSULion22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:31 PM   #43
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunter View Post
will be driving in, so no ME needed. Don't really use bands to pay for stuff.
As far as the resort itself, is the Dolphin comparable to the boardwalk?
To me it is and honestly better. I like the decor more and the dining is far superior. On my negative are the double beds. The beds themselves are fantastic though.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:32 PM   #44
ermindy1133
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSULion22 View Post
Doesn't the tv cabinet have a fold out 5th bed in it since the renovation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh_Joy! View Post
I think that the pp was referring to the Dolphin when they were talking about rollaway beds. I don't think Disney provides rollaways but in the case of BWV studios, you're correct. They sacrificed storage space in favor of a fold-down bed for a 5th person in the studios.
Gotcha! You were talking about renovated rooms at BWV? I was talking about the Dolphin. The room we stayed in the weekend was dingy and worn. I'm not sure where you would put a roll away, but I'm sure someone would figure it out. This was also without a doubt the smallest bathroom I have ever used. Wait, check that. We rented a travel trailer once to go camping. That bathroom was smaller.