home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP REPORTS > Trip Reports
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-19-2019, 08:27 AM   #31
AnnaS
Grand Villa

An awesome busy/great day.

Not thrilled with the restroom choices in the WS.

I also agree and commented to hubby about the lack of shade in TSL.

Thank you for sharing Great pictures!!

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 03:17 PM   #32
MamaB24
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick View Post
Thanks for sharing. This trip report is a bright spot during “dark” DVC times. It looks like y’all had a lot of fun.
It has been a very busy week of announcements and change. It makes me look at what part of Disney I value and why we travel. I think the biggest benefit for me is the memories we make. We are not large DVC owners as we are a large family living by moderate means. The beauty of knowing why we travel to Disney makes it okay for me to look at other ways to do it. We have more HGVC points than we do DVC, and I am really ok staying off-site if it means we can be there more frequently. I'm not sure Disney cares about who we are or why we are there, but it is truly their loss when they start making these types of changes. When trips are budgeted as ours must be, we can find other ways to spend our money than at Disney parks. Our memories are just as good off-site, though the trip looks a bit different. We also tend to visit other parks on those trips. Don't get me wrong, we love DVC and Disney. I'm just disappointed in feeling like our experience doesn't matter to the man as much as it once felt. I know it was all smoke and mirrors, but it felt good...which is why we returned so frequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swat08 View Post
We did the Chip and Dale Christmas wreath hunt too and had so much fun with it. it was a really enjoyable and cheap experience!
I was thrilled to see the kids so involved in it. They were actually asking if they could do the Agent P experience, yes even the 15 year old. It is nice to see we always have new ways to explore the parks...at least until they start charging more for all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
Loving it! Thanks for taking the time, and also for the real pictures.....
I know some of the pics are blurry, but I posted the ones that made me smile because at the moment it was taken there was a memory made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Agreed on your World Showcase restroom assessment.

Sorry we missed you guys on New Year’s Eve, I know Sue was texting with you but we never were able to cross paths. Sounds like you guys had a great time, not necessarily easy with all those people.

Continuing to enjoy your report immensely!
I'm sorry we missed you guys too. We had the whole crew which made it a bit difficult to navigate a meetup. I'm hoping our trips will overlap again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaS View Post
An awesome busy/great day.

Not thrilled with the restroom choices in the WS.

I also agree and commented to hubby about the lack of shade in TSL.

Thank you for sharing Great pictures!!
I laugh at myself because I remember having a kiddo who needed to use the bathroom in Japan once and walking all the way to Germany to get to one. I never realized how many restrooms were actually there!

OKW since 2016
"Tricky fish! Tricky fish!"
MamaB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 06:49 PM   #33
Hi from RI
Grand Villa

More....???

ME Nicole ,DH , DS24 : , DD22 , DD13
Hi from RI is offline   Reply With Quote