home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Theme Parks
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-21-2017, 10:08 PM   #11
MMC1
Grand Villa

Santa Claus has a very Disney autograph at Disneyland...
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:56 PM   #12
goldilocks_63
Grand Villa

Talking Santas around the world

Different santas around the world at epcot.

Also look for any artists who maybe signing at any of the stores. (Usually prints)

The bands at downtown disney or epcot

The performers / jugglers at boardwalk

Id just look for any opportunity that strikes your fancy.

Enjoy

Let us know what unusual ones you get.

Goldi
goldilocks_63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:53 AM   #13
MMC1
Grand Villa

They used to sell an official EPCOT PASSPORT at the International Gateway store and each country had a special passport stamp and the International cast member would date and sign a greeting in her native language. I have kept mine all these years. The cast member to approach is usually seated at the craft table in each country.

I wish I had collected character autographs over the years. I guess I did not realize how creative each signature can be since they match an aspect of their personality!
Old 11-22-2017, 11:24 AM   #14
jzdisney
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC1 View Post
They used to sell an official EPCOT PASSPORT at the International Gateway store and each country had a special passport stamp and the International cast member would date and sign a greeting in her native language. I have kept mine all these years. The cast member to approach is usually seated at the craft table in each country.

I wish I had collected character autographs over the years. I guess I did not realize how creative each signature can be since they match an aspect of their personality!
We have done this in the past as well. This year, I am making my daughter a special passport book to get signed and stamped, at Kidcot, if nowhere else.
Great ideas. Keep them coming! Thanks
jzdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:02 PM   #15
ajc
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzdisney View Post
We have done this in the past as well. This year, I am making my daughter a special passport book to get signed and stamped, at Kidcot, if nowhere else.
Great ideas. Keep them coming! Thanks
you can get the country's cast member to write your name in characters at China and Japan (kinda cool!) and translate your name to the equivalent of their native language (Joe=Jose) so your front page of the passport can have lots of derivations of your name for more fun.
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:29 PM   #16
MMC1
Grand Villa

I wish Disney would go back to selling character postcards with the official autograph to cut down on some of the lines. I understand a child wanting a pic with there favorite Disney character every year for memories.
Disney should also sell postcards with the characters in their holiday costumes and Halloween outfits. Obviously I collect postcards...
Old 11-22-2017, 02:32 PM   #17
MMC1
Grand Villa

[quote=you can get the country's cast member to write your name in characters at China and Japan (kinda cool!) and translate your name to the equivalent of their native language (Joe=Jose) so your front page of the passport can have lots of derivations of your name for more fun.[/QUOTE]

Thats a great idea and try to get the correct foreign country for some of the characters names written by the International cast person.