home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Theme Parks
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-14-2018, 07:18 PM   #1
Don13875
One Bedroom

Default Attention Princess Lovers

My niece will be four and can't get enough of the Disney Princesses. My question is what is the best way to meet as many Princesses as possible during our trip in September. Does Princess Fairy Hall work the same way as the Epcot Character Spot? Should we get a fast pass and how much time can we expect to wait? All Princess related advice is welcome. LOL!!! Thanks
Don13875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:27 PM   #2
bradybunch
One Bedroom

We haven’t done the princess meals (yet) but can highly recommed a princess make-over at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. It is truly special! The interactions with the fairy godmothers in-training are so cute. For example they asked my DD how she travelled to WDW, when my daughter said, “By car” the godmother said, “Oh you arrived by royal carriage!” Conversation is like that for the whole appointment... really, really sweet. If you take your own Disney princess dress it’s worth every cent
bradybunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:38 PM   #3
henrycpa91
Add-on Aficionado

Akershus is great.

The Frozen two Fastpass in EPCOT Norway. Princes Meet and greet in MK, and Ariel ride.

MY WDW Visits...

1973 - First Trip out of KY and used Tickets from the Today newspaper
2004 (Alex First), 2005, 2006 (Romantic), 2007,2008,2009,2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,
2015, 2016, 2017 (Family)
henrycpa91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:48 PM   #4
bigmac0712
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrycpa91 View Post
Akershus is great.

The Frozen two Fastpass in EPCOT Norway. Princes Meet and greet in MK, and Ariel ride.
There are no fastpasses for the Frozen Anna and Elsa meet and greet in Norway. It's standby only. Fairytale hall in MK is two separate fastpasses (or standby lines), one meet is for Cinderella/Elena and one for Rapunzel/Tiana. The Ariel meet is a separate attraction/fp from the ride which is a mistake a lot of people make. The wait for Ariel gets strangely long but it's the only one with her in the mermaid tail. I'd do all the meets first thing in the morning and you should be fine as walk-ons with no more than a 20 min wait at MK. The restaurant in the castle is a way to meet 5 princesses: Cinderella out front and then normally Jasmine, Ariel, Aurora and Snow White. But it's very expensive for the actual meal.
bigmac0712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:19 PM   #5
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Princess Lover? Well indeed I am...

Definitely Akershus, a must-do for me each and every trip.

Cinderella Castle both for meeting Princesses and actually dining in the Castle.

Two FastPasses for Fairytale Hall at Magic Kingdom, one for Ariel in her bikini... er, mermaid tail, of course.

No FastPass but can usually luck into a shorter wait for Anna and Elsa in Norway at Epcot if you hit it at an off time.

Frozen, Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast shows at Hollywood Studios. All have FastPass if so desired.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:30 PM   #6
bigmac0712
One Bedroom

And don't forget Enchanted Tales with Belle at MK, it's a great interactive experience in which the kids play parts with a Belle 's character and also get a photo with her. Also an attraction to hit earlier in the day as the waits can balloon up since it's a relatively low capacity attraction and each show / story is a good amount of time comparatively to regular meets. No autographs though but you get a bookmark with Belle 's signature.
bigmac0712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:41 PM   #7
Yogi3323
Add-on Aficionado

Location: to Quote Bruce .. "somewhere in the swamps of Jersey"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Princess Lover? Well indeed I am...

Definitely Akershus, a must-do for me each and every trip.

Cinderella Castle both for meeting Princesses and actually dining in the Castle.

Two FastPasses for Fairytale Hall at Magic Kingdom, one for Ariel in her bikini... er, mermaid tail, of course.

No FastPass but can usually luck into a shorter wait for Anna and Elsa in Norway at Epcot if you hit it at an off time.

Frozen, Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast shows at Hollywood Studios. All have FastPass if so desired.
Figured you would be the first responder ... what happened?.
Old 02-14-2018, 09:48 PM   #8
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi3323 View Post
Figured you would be the first responder ... what happened?.

Freaking work.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:19 PM   #9
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Freaking work.
Bah humbug
kzrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:24 PM   #10
Brian5581